Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• Modus

• James_Dean

• moonlitdick

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, moonlitdick said:

Anitta clocking her too :hoetenks:

The translation doesn't make any sense and I can only understand 5% of it without it, wtf did she say? :deadbanana:

9 minutes ago, ariananext said:

The translation doesn't make any sense and I can only understand 5% of it without it, wtf did she say? :deadbanana:

Long story short: Anitta was fighting with a minor and it all started due to her supporting Lula but not his party, which makes no sense :rip:

moonlitdick
7 minutes ago, ariananext said:

“I personally know the people that worked on the Ariana song you stole to get a hit” :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, moonlitdick said:

“I personally know the people that worked on the Ariana song you stole to get a hit” :deadbanana4:

:ahh:

The incoming lawsuit will have Melody will be singing like a canary behind bars soon enough :jonnycat:

moonlitdick
5 minutes ago, 305 said:

What's the context to this? Any link to what she allegedly stole? Anything at all?

3 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

The incoming lawsuit will have Melody will be singing like a canary behind bars soon enough :jonnycat:

That girl looks familiar. 

lipstick-kid.gif

can I hear her version?

1 minute ago, Pikachoo said:

can I hear her version?

7 minutes ago, moonlitdick said:

First, it was kpop ripping off  the queen of rap's Pound the Alarm

now the girl who runs pop

13 minutes ago, moonlitdick said:

Not the whole song?? :bibliahh: How did she think she’d get away with this

Melody is a 15 yo singer/influencer who's basically known since she was 8 yo for being a meme on the internet. Her father is a weirdo who makes her do the shittiest stuff when ultimately she's really talented and just needs the right team around her. She disses Anitta every other day saying her success is made up, she made some ig stories saying that this week and Anitta replied saying the song was stolen from Ariana - Anitta's fans went on to spam every songwriter on the song warning them about the credits.

Just now, Purple Land said:

Melody is a 15 yo singer/influencer who's basically known since she was 8 yo for being a meme on the internet. Her father is a weirdo who makes her do the shittiest stuff when ultimately she's really talented and just needs the right team around her. She disses Anitta every other day saying her success is made up, she made some ig stories saying that this week and Anitta replied saying the song was stolen from Ariana - Anitta's fans went on to spam every songwriter on the song warning them about the credits.

Not it being more intricate than what I expected 

the way this song has been out for so long and im surprised it took this long for the uncleared sample to be noticed by the people sampled :deadbanana: 

5 minutes ago, Park Jinyoung said:

Not the whole song?? :bibliahh: How did she think she’d get away with this

It took them 9 months and 60 million streams to notice it, the fact that she would've probably gotten away with it if it wasn't for the fans sudden spam

:ahh: i kinda love this mess ngl. she definitely has my attention now.

the videos of her as a kid and then this. :jamming:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.