Favorite deodorant?

Katamari

well

i need suggestions cause this dove for men spray is giving me itchy pits 

kenya.thumb.gif.cc063f489535b09e2fa53e6a

Edited by Katamari

I hate spray deodorants, it's not the same imo. I keep it simple: love the Old Spice white bars, they smell so good.

The thing I hate (which I think happens with most white bars?) is that you get stains on your pits (clothes) after some time :chick3:

29 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

Degree Men aluminum free is the tea

oh wow it has good reviews too. i  guess i will i try this :gaycat3:

ot: I knew yall were MUSTY

Old Spice Wolfthorn :flame:My fav :heart:

1 hour ago, Katamari said:

well

i need suggestions cause this dove for men spray is giving me itchy pits 

kenya.thumb.gif.cc063f489535b09e2fa53e6a

Sis you use a spray instead of deodorant? 

Chile- if there's anything I can't go a day without putting deodorant on, and i'm not talking about the gel kind, the one that is white. The gel makes my armpits sweat alot. 

12 minutes ago, Queen. said:

Sis you use a spray instead of deodorant? 

Chile- if there's anything I can't go a day without putting deodorant on, and i'm not talking about the gel kind, the one that is white. The gel makes my armpits sweat alot. 

deodorant spray :rip: 

https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/dove-men-care-deodorant spray-sandalwood--orange/ID=300422927-product?ext=msnPersonal+Care+-+SSCPersonal+Care_&gclid=247dfbe70b441e83b1fa99300eca8971&gclsrc=3p.ds&msclkid=247dfbe70b441e83b1fa99300eca8971

31 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

I hate spray deodorants, it's not the same imo. I keep it simple: love the Old Spice white bars, they smell so good.

The thing I hate (which I think happens with most white bars?) is that you get stains on your pits (clothes) after some time :chick3:

yes i read its the aluminum in the deodorant that causes it :deadvision:

Love old spice, just got timber scent, ot's great

Potassium Alum based deodorants, also known as the 'crystal' or the 'rock', which is not the classic alluminum that is normally used in deodorants, it's the one safe to use who is usually sold on Whole Foods (Natural) kind of shop.

It is the only one that doesn't get me irritations, it doesn't leave white marks on your clothes since it's transparent and fragrance free, you can find it solid (which is basically a rock with only one ingredient), cream or liquid spray (that can contain multiples ingredients) based on the brand, spray-liquid is my fave usually.

71DaJSAO7CL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

17 hours ago, Outlaws said:

I hate this as well. Can someone recommend one that really reduces perspiration without having the stains?

Old Spice or Axe. The rest are either not effective or damaging to your skin/shirt.

I have to use this because every other deodorant irritates my skin. :skull:

GUEST_5bb48217-6194-4b95-999b-753984203c

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.