Conan Gray butchers the National Anthem, gets dragged

Bimbo

59 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

This was not bad at all. Obviously he was off key and cracky in some parts but in no way is as nearly as bad as Fergie

1 hour ago, Dystopian said:

he was off key but it was even that bad

1 hour ago, Yog said:

It wasn’t that bad but damn these drags tho :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, BuzzCharts said:

That wasn’t nearly as bad as y’all are trying to make it seem (my expectations were in the gutter though)

1 hour ago, Bussea said:

I didn’t think it sounded that bad either. He was definitely off key in some parts but that’s it :rip:

1 hour ago, KingJay said:

it didnt sound that bad or am I just trippin?

EDIT: compared to Fergie I mean

Idk yall need an earcheck...

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bimbo

• Robert

• Unknown User

• Sugden

The National Anthem is not for me or my ancestors, so I don’t care who butchers it or sings it well. Y’all can have it. 

It wasn't as bad as I expected or Fergie's but still who even thought this was a good idea :deadbanana2:

Edited by State of Grace.

• ATRL Moderator

When the camera pans down the line of baseball players, you can just tell by the looks on their faces that they're thinking of the f-slur.

1 hour ago, Phaunzie said:

And to anyone that compares this to Fergie's experimental, ahead of it's time, jazzy rendition of the Star Bangled  Banner, shame on you. 

Someone finally said it :clap3:

I'm more surprised by the fact that the US national anthem sounds like a Mariah song :ahh:

It's giving closeted teen trying to deepen his voice around the jocks :rip:

18 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

When the camera pans down the line of baseball players, you can just tell by the looks on their faces that they're thinking of the f-slur.

This :rip:

I felt offended by their faces and I couldn't understand why but it's like I could read what their homophobic minds were thinking 

1 hour ago, Unknown User said:

Soon the kids will realize these people who got popular solely from selling a political narrative are devoid of any sort of musical talent

what is conan's political narrative exactly...?

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Unknown User said:

"I'm in touch with my feminine side uWu Swiftie uWu let me play song association and only sing TS songs uWu I support female artists uWu"

This feels like projection...

23 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

You're weird. 

• ATRL Moderator

that just reminds me that i need to buy this book illustrating fergie's iconic anthem

Wow that was rough :deadbanana4: why would he agree to do this if he knows he can’t sing like that

Not watching but who set him up :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, Unknown User said:

"I'm in touch with my feminine side uWu Swiftie uWu let me play song association and only sing TS songs uWu I support female artists uWu"

yall corny with this :ahh: 

It wasn’t good but not the worst. Who cares about this dusty old song anyway? :zzz:

why did he set himself up... singing the national anthem is not a good idea for most singers but especially for him

REvx7QZ.mp4

But some of you on here will complain about Chloe and Halle but stan these TikTok stars who think they just be lackluster Halsey or Lana clones with a following to back them up.

2 hours ago, Unknown User said:

1 hour ago, kawk said:

when daddy buys your career :cm:

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.