• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bimbo

• Robert

• Unknown User

• Sugden

The poor video quality made it sound worse than it was.

He’s a good singer but definitely not a belter which this song requires to sound good:rip:

Unknown User
1 minute ago, Sugden said:

what political narrative he sells tho? :rip: are you saying this because he is gay, cause he and his music is far from political

"I'm in touch with my feminine side uWu Swiftie uWu let me play song association and only sing TS songs uWu I support female artists uWu"

Someone finally delivering a performance of the national anthem that the US deserves:clap3:

Just now, Unknown User said:

"I'm in touch with my feminine side uWu Swiftie uWu let me play song association and only sing TS songs uWu I support female artists uWu"

well he is a gay teenager what do you expect :rip:

7 minutes ago, Unknown User said:

Soon the kids will realize these people who got popular solely from selling a political narrative are devoid of any sort of musical talent

Political narrative? He's on the opposite end of the spectrum, where there's annoyingly hardly any explicit references to his attraction to men in his songs or videos. :toofunny3:

2 minutes ago, Unknown User said:

y’all just say anything 

3 minutes ago, Unknown User said:

what does this even mean :dies: 

Taylor’s son :clap3:

It was bad but I don’t think it was horrible. Real question is why anyone would Conan Gray of all people to sing the National Anthem. He’s in the whisper singing class. 

13 minutes ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

He’s a good singer but definitely not a belter which this song requires to sound good:rip:

maam he was painfully off key on all other registers too,

31 minutes ago, Unknown User said:

Soon the kids will realize these people who got popular solely from selling a political narrative are devoid of any sort of musical talent

A disaster I-

Oh please it wasn't even that bad. Fergie was terrible, but this was just OK. Not horrible at all.

1 minute ago, kawk said:

when daddy buys your career :cm:

It's obvious why Conan, Olivia and Taylor are in the same circles...

I ve read on Twitter something like "Conan went to the Taylor's vocal school"...

37 minutes ago, Tasty said:

maam he was painfully off key on all other registers too,

I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt but admittedly I couldn't get past the first 10 seconds:rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.