Cartoon Network Rebooting 'Powerpuff Girls’ & ‘Foster’s Home For Imaginary Friends'

Lee!!

3 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Another powerpuff girls reboot :rip:

Booked, busy and blessed! 

Hopefully this power puff girls reboot isn’t a total flop like the last one. 

I loved the Imaginary Friends Awesome House Party game they had back in the day.

Let’s hope this time around the Powerpuff Girls reboot doesn’t have a creepy self insert who Blossom ends up having a crush on. Also bring back the original VAs.

EDIT: Did anyone ever play the Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends game on Cartoon Network’s website that let you create your own imaginary friend, explore the house, and decorate your own room? :wanda:

Edited by Rachel Berry

Isn't this the third time they've announced trying to reboot TPPG? :deadbanana4:

I’m so sick of them greenlighting endless reboots while treating new IPs like they don’t exist ?

Craig is behind it, so I feel okay! 

The poor CW show being swept under the rug… Diablo Cody stays losing :deadbanana4:

Is it going to be in the ugly GoAnimate style CN uses for all its shows now? :deadbanana4:

What happened to the power puff girls live action remake? Dove Cameron was cast in it, it must’ve been scrapped 

Again? Well I hope this new one is better because the last PPG reboot wasn't giving at all! There was barely any action or fighting :rip:

37 minutes ago, Poxy said:

Craig is behind it, so I feel okay! 

The poor CW show being swept under the rug… Diablo Cody stays losing :deadbanana4:

8 minutes ago, Boysdontcry said:

What happened to the power puff girls live action remake? Dove Cameron was cast in it, it must’ve been scrapped 

The CW asked for reshoots but Chloe Bennet (Blossom) dropped due to scheduling conflicts (allegedly with Marvel’s Secret Wars), and nothing was heard afterwards.

1 hour ago, fauxtography said:

Another powerpuff girls reboot :rip:

:biblio:

Will they cancel/edit HIM though? :eli:

The last one was ass so we'll see. The og Powerpuff Girls had a very unique art style that I still love to this day. The 2016 series was too bright and simplified for my taste.

1 minute ago, Gossip_Boy said:

The last one was ass so we'll see. The og Powerpuff Girls had a very unique art style that I still love to this day. The 2016 series was too bright and simplified for my taste.

I can still hear the sound of their flying 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.