Republicans call to abolish the Department of Education

slik

7 minutes ago, Headlock said:

At least he can ~charm~ you while proclaiming climate change isn't real, cutting Social Security and Medicaid, and handing guns out to anyone who wants them :wave2:

Tea. I wouldn't vote for him, and you and me are on the same side politically, so you know that even Democrats (such as Biden), for example, have a passion for cutting social security and Medicaid.

So you and me know that when people say "Republicans bad, Democrats good", it's not nearly as black and white

Edited by rihannabiggestfan

18 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Tea. I wouldn't vote for him, and you and me are on the same side politically, so you know that even Democrats (such as Biden), for example, have a passion for cutting social security and Medicaid.

So you and me know that when people say "Republicans bad, Democrats good", it's not nearly as black and white

Why would you have a “soft spot” for him then :rip:

On 7/18/2022 at 4:11 AM, Trent W said:

No, is just the US, the rest of the world is moving forward.

OT: Republicans hate knowledge and want everyone to go back to the days when the church brainwashed most people. 

Even if they burn all the schools in the US this is impossible, the internet has made education and information so accesible that everyone can learn and grow their knowledge.

Schools will be irrelevant in the next decades.

But yeah the US is really in trouble, Republicans are out of control :deadbanana2:

absolutely not. Children do not know HOW to learn. Also, there is a lot of false information out there. Kids will be robbed participation and core democratic values. 

The US, however, has always been in trouble because their education system has always sucked. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.