• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ger

• pride4jc1222

• Lovett

• fridayteenage

7 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Nothing is smashing in sales :gaycat6:

Context matters. Obviously I'm referring to the chart, not the volume of sales. We're in 2022. :gaycat6:

5 hours ago, FAN said:

Its shooting up radio though? 

As It Was 10 weeks :deadbanana: must be on lock for song of the year at this point? 

That Heat Waves 2020 song that refuses to leave the chart will be #1 sadly  :zzz:

Why is unstoppable charting? It’s also top 10 on iTunes rn :rip:

2 years from now: Hot 100 - July 27, 2024

17. Heat Waves (183 weeks on)

24. Big Energy (143 weeks on)

Meanwhile, we're still waiting for Frank Ocean and Rihanna to drop albums and save the day.

17 hours ago, pride4jc1222 said:

I'm surprised at how badly this flopped because of the way he obliterated the charts with Scorpion 4 years ago. Drake released CLB less than a year ago, and it managed to get 9 out of the Top 10 songs. I'm surprised that Honestly Nevermind barely made an impact on the charts. I thought it would at least do better than 2 songs in the Top 40 in Week 2.

A lot of people are still confused as to why Drake called this a studio album. All signs point to this being a side project/mixtape like he usually drops (More Life and Dark Lane Demo Tapes) and it would’ve made more sense being such, but for some reason he said this was an album which is very unusual

Maybe y’all didn’t see how as soon as the album dropped and ppl pressed play, there was massive backlash

most people only like Jimmy Cooks off the album. His fan base doesn’t listen to house

51 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

2 years from now: Hot 100 - July 27, 2024

17. Heat Waves (183 weeks on)

24. Big Energy (143 weeks on)

Meanwhile, we're still waiting for Frank Ocean and Rihanna to drop albums and save the day.

Big Energy will fall after it decreases more on radio.

But Heat Waves could actually chart over 100 weeks if it survives in the top 25 until Christmas, then it will return in January of 2023 again  :mazen:

1 hour ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

TikTok.

2 hours ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

In Canada it’s at number 70. :rip:

It’s a bop though so I’m here for it randomly smashing years later.

Edited by CrimsonX

2 hours ago, Sinister said:

A lot of people are still confused as to why Drake called this a studio album. All signs point to this being a side project/mixtape like he usually drops (More Life and Dark Lane Demo Tapes) and it would’ve made more sense being such, but for some reason he said this was an album which is very unusual

Maybe y’all didn’t see how as soon as the album dropped and ppl pressed play, there was massive backlash

most people only like Jimmy Cooks off the album. His fan base doesn’t listen to house

I think Sticky is also connecting well with the public. Drake's team made a mistake by pushing Massive, which isn't anywhere near single material, on Pop. Sticky would still be in the Top 25 if they pushed that on Pop instead. Jimmy Cooks and Sticky are the only real singles from Honestly Nevermind.

glimpse of us currently #4 on spotify. #16 on the most recent hot 100. a choice, a poor one, but ig radio is slooowly adding it.

19 hours ago, Maloenhim said:

English speakers aren't. I guess it speaks to the growing Spanish-speaking population, but I doubt English listeners are listening to him music. If they are, maybe to learn Spanish. 

Happy for Lizzo. 

English listeners definitely listen to Bad Bunny whether they know Spanish or not.

11. Late Night Talking (+4)

14. I Like You (A Happier Song) (+3)

16. Glimpse of Us (-2)

17. Sunroof (+3) *New peak* 

18. Numb Little Bug (=)

22. You Proof (+6)

24. Bad Habits (+1) :rip: 

25. She Had Me at Heads Carolina (+8) *New peak* 

26. Like I Love Country Music (+1) *New peak* 

31. I Ain't Worried (+13) *New peak* 

32. Vegas (-1) 

34. Hot Sh*t (-21)

35. Master of Puppets (+5)

37. Fall in Love (+6) *New peak* 

42. All Mine (HOT SHOT DEBUT)

65. So Good (+4)

76. Numb (+7) *New peak* 

79. Love Me More (+2) *New peak* 

Funny how BH keeps surviving each week lol.

OneRepublic's best performing single in 8 years, wow, the highest they've ever been since "Love Runs Out" in 2014.

Edited by Ger-55

23 hours ago, pride4jc1222 said:

I think Sticky is also connecting well with the public. Drake's team made a mistake by pushing Massive, which isn't anywhere near single material, on Pop. Sticky would still be in the Top 25 if they pushed that on Pop instead. Jimmy Cooks and Sticky are the only real singles from Honestly Nevermind.

Currents could easily be a hit as well

19 hours ago, Ger-55 said:

OneRepublic's best performing single in 8 years, wow, the highest they've ever been since "Love Runs Out" in 2014.

Top Gun's power works apparently (unless you're Gaga, who kinda flopped pretty hard with Hold My Hand :skull: )

6 hours ago, Ger-55 said:

:clap3: Lizzzzzzo yas

i get bored when the same song is #1 for weeks on end

Edited by Insanity

1 hour ago, Insanity said:

:clap3: Lizzzzzzo yas

i get bored when the same song is #1 for weeks on end

Yes, and Harry's latest singles are lowkey boring, too.

QueenofCopyPaste
3 hours ago, Ger-55 said:

Yes, and Harry's latest singles are lowkey boring, too.

High key * imo 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.