H100: As It Was 10x #1, Me Porto Bonito #6

Renan90

Bad-Bunny-cr-Eric-Rojas-press-2022-billboard-1548.jpg

Bad Bunny Holds Atop Billboard 200 Chart for Fifth Week With ‘Un Verano Sin Ti’

Plus: Brent Faiyaz and Aespa debut in the top five.

Bad Bunny’s Un Verano Sin Ti holds steady atop the Billboard 200 albums chart (dated July 23) for a fifth nonconsecutive week. The set earned 105,000 equivalent album units in the U.S. in the week ending July 14 (down 5%), according to Luminate.

Also in the top 10, Brent Faiyaz’s Wasteland and Aespa’s Girls: The 2nd Mini Album arrive at Nos. 2 and 3, respectively.

The Billboard 200 chart ranks the most popular albums of the week in the U.S. based on multi-metric consumption as measured in equivalent album units, compiled by Luminate. Units comprise album sales, track equivalent albums (TEA) and streaming equivalent albums (SEA). Each unit equals one album sale, or 10 individual tracks sold from an album, or 3,750 ad-supported or 1,250 paid/subscription on-demand official audio and video streams generated by songs from an album. The new July 23, 2022-dated chart will be posted in full on Billboard‘s website on Tuesday, July 19. For all chart news, follow @billboard and @billboardcharts on both Twitter and Instagram.

https://www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/bad-bunny-un-verano-sin-ti-billboard-200-number-1-five-weeks-1235115269/

Billboard 200:#1(=) Bad Bunny (@sanbenito), Un Verano Sin Ti 105,000 (1,471,000 units since release). *fifth week at#1*

Billboard 200:#2(new)@brentfaiyaz, WASTELAND 88,000 [107.48 million on-demand streams | 6,000 pure sales].

Billboard 200:#3(new) aespa (@aespa_official), Girls 56,000 [4.34 million on-demand streams | 53,000 pure sales].

Billboard 200:#4(-2)@Harry_Styles, Harry’s House 53,000 (1,136,000 units since release). *peak:#1 for 2 weeks*

Billboard 200:#5(-1)@MorganWallen, Dangerous: The Double Album 49,000 (4,528,000 units since release). *peak:#1 for 10 weeks*

Billboard 200:#6(-3)@Drake, Honestly, Nevermind 42,000 (371,000 units since release). *peak:#1*

Billboard 200:#7(=)@1future, I NEVER LIKED YOU 37,000 (858,000 units since release). *peak:#1*

Billboard 200:#8(-2)@lildurk, '7220' 35,000 (809,000 units since release). *peak:#1 for 2 weeks*

Billboard 200:#9 (=) The Highlights @theweeknd (74 weeks) *peak#2 for 2 weeks*

Billboard 200:#10(-2)@chrisbrown, Breezy 33,000 (140,000 units since release). *peak:#4*

Harry-Styles-cr-Hanna-Moon-press-2022-billboard-1548.jpg

Harry Styles’ ‘As It Was’ Scores Milestone 10th Week at No. 1 on Billboard Hot 100

The song is the 10th Hot 100 leader of at least 10 weeks on Columbia Records, the most among all labels.

Harry Styles‘ “As It Was” continues atop the Billboard Hot 100 songs chart, dominating for a 10th total week. The song marks Styles’ first Hot 100 leader of at least 10 weeks – and the 10th for Columbia Records, the most among all labels over the chart’s history.

Plus, Beyoncé‘s “Break My Soul,” which holds at No. 9 on the Hot 100, after reaching No. 7, hits the Radio Songs chart’s top 10, becoming her 18th top 10 on the airplay tally and her first in a lead role since 2014.

The Hot 100 blends all-genre U.S. streaming (official audio and official video), radio airplay and sales data. All charts (dated July 23, 2022) will update on Billboard.com tomorrow (July 19). For all chart news, you can follow @billboard and @billboardcharts on both Twitter and Instagram.

https://www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/harry-styles-as-it-was-hot-100-10th-week-number-one-1235115493/

Hot 100

#1 As It Was (=) [10x #1]

#2 About Damn Time (=)

#3 First Class (=)

#4 Running Up That Hill (=)

#5 WAIT FOR YOU (=)

#6 Me Porto Bonito (+1)

#7 Heat Waves (+1)

#8 Jimmy Cooks (-2)

#9 BREAK MY SOUL (=)

#10 Big Energy (=)

Edited by Renan90

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ger

• pride4jc1222

• Lovett

• fridayteenage

It’s the first top 10 for the R&B singer, who previously reached the chart with his debut effort, F— the World, debuting and peaking at No. 20 in 2020 and at No. 2 on the Top R&B Albums chart. That 10-track set has earned 684,000 units in the U.S. release-to-date (with on-demand official streams of the set’s tracks totaling 935.81 million).

:clap3:

Not sure why they're calling **** The World his debut though:rip:

Is #6 & #7’s “units since release” mistakenly swapped? There’s no way :deadbanana:

1 minute ago, SwiftLover said:

Is #6 & #7’s “units since release” mistakenly swapped? There’s no way :deadbanana:

Nope.

14 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Nope.

OMG it’s real :rip:

Evermore cleared 300k+ in a week :skull:

Drake’s first flop era 

Edited by SwiftLover

we them girls we them girls we them girls.

aespa-girls.gif

aespa :omg:

Brent wasn't even close, what is this HDD, anyways, great numbers.

feels kinda weird that aespa and twice have outpeaked 5H in the US

Idky y’all still surprised at Drake’s performance

outside 2 songs, the album sounds NOTHING like his discography and his fans hated it

31 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Idky y’all still surprised at Drake’s performance

outside 2 songs, the album sounds NOTHING like his discography and his fans hated it

I'm surprised at how badly this flopped because of the way he obliterated the charts with Scorpion 4 years ago. Drake released CLB less than a year ago, and it managed to get 9 out of the Top 10 songs. I'm surprised that Honestly Nevermind barely made an impact on the charts. I thought it would at least do better than 2 songs in the Top 40 in Week 2.

55 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

feels kinda weird that aespa and twice have outpeaked 5H in the US

They're bigger and better.

15 - 7 - 9 - 9

Kate at #4 again? :biblio: radio can choke 

3 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

The stability! :clap3: Three weeks in the top 10 so far.

Yawn, can Frank Ocean and/or Rihanna release an album soon, so Heat Waves and Big Energy don't roam the Top 15 in perpetuity?

Hopefully this is As It Was’ last week at #1. I’m sick of it & Late Night Talking should take the reins now of that era lol.

Looks like About Damn Time is ready to overtake & I could see that being #1 for a couple weeks at least. 

Break My Soul is stable as hell and she has basically gone MIA since it dropped a month ago. Impressive, this is her biggest hit in 8 years already. If she drops an incredible album & a hot video when the album drops, I would lovvveee to see it go #1. It is blowing up on radio.  Seems like public is eating it up with little effort on her part, so imagine if she puts in some effort lol.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.