The Idol | All episodes out

Michael196

19 minutes ago, Richie.Valdez said:

Destiny is the only good part of this show..

Abel is gross to look at.

she really is the moment

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leptine

• Breathe On Moi

• fridayteenage

• popularmoonlight

• ATRL Moderator

kind of obsessed with jealous guy

That in-public recording session scene was so uncomfortable to watch. Abel is so uneasy on the eyes but way too invested in this role, wouldn’t be surprised to uncover some nasty behind-the-scenes stories about him in the future. Anyway, better wrap it up and cancel it.

Spoiler

Let’s not even start on Xander’s torture scene or Abel calling Jocelyn’s ex a f*****. Yikes.

Edited by BizarreWizard

On 6/20/2023 at 3:11 AM, Sonny said:

Y'all so weird in here saying Tedros would've been more convincing if it was played by a more attractive person.

The Weeknd is doing a great job making y'all feel uncomfortable and grossed out which he's supposed to do. 

It’s uncomfortable cause he is such a bad actor and unconvincing lol it’s more second hand embarrassment 

1 hour ago, FreeXone said:

It’s uncomfortable cause he is such a bad actor and unconvincing lol it’s more second hand embarrassment 

If he's making you uncomfortable he's literally doing what he's supposed to do so I'd say he's a great actor convincing everyone.

Anyways, another great episode!

• Thumbs Down 2

Dyanne will flop with World Class Sinner:rip:.

Troye should act in more projects, i really liked his acting in this ep:clap3:

37 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

wasn't this suppose to have 10 episodes? season finale already?

I thought it was six episodes :deadbanana2: How is the show over next week and I have still no idea where all of this is going?

• Haha 1

I read that the the first version they shot was 8 episodes but they bumped it down to 5 when they reshot everything.

Wait only 5 episodes? What happened to 6? 💀 

48 minutes ago, willmcclure9 said:

Wait only 5 episodes? What happened to 6? 💀 

I just read a bunch of articles from when the show was announced and every single one says six episodes.

Did it do so badly that they cut it down? Did HBO see that there‘s absolutely no plot and said five is enough? 

how do we know next week is season finale? 

i love this show so much 😩😩😩

i’m not ready to say goodbye 

edit: found the info. ok.

it BETTER be like an hour and a half long 

Edited by BeachRat

None of the characters are likeable except for Destiny, Chloe, Leia and Dyanne

I’ve finally ascended into fully loving this show :rip: can’t believe next week is finale. truly a misunderstood body of work they will say years from now. 

10 hours ago, Tsareena said:

kind of obsessed with jealous guy

omg Rob was HOT as hell :jonny5: idk if it’s just the writing and him selling that caring ex boyfriend asking the LEGIT logical questions and not wanting to just be a booty call like that.

but THAT sex scene was also top tier, wheeeeew :jonnycat:

• Like 1

I swear each episode gets worst than the previous :rip:.

:rip: at Tedros fingering Jocelyn in front of everyone in the studio.

:rip: at the random "f****t mentions from Tedros.

:rip: at Troye getting tortured

Jocelyn's ex is cute.

• Haha 1

Drunk straight guys call each other ****** all the damn time like…

if you’re THAT offended by every little thing in this show, you’re truly living in an alternate fantasy world and I feel bad for you

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Ive only seen 2 episodes so far.. but i am very MAD.

There is something great here. You can tell there was something really interesting being put together regarding a pop star and her life...something that tv hasn't had..but they ruined it with this weird side story with the weeknds character. He and sam came in and ruined a potentially great show.

Ill finish watching it but if they do a season 2, they need a writers room and the weeknd needs to take a step back.

• Like 2

the way her sex scene with Rob is the only hot one to come out of this show :ahh:

whew her having more chemistry with Rob in that one scene than her and Tedros do in the entire show is a kiiii

Naturally, I do not understand how the next series will end. It seems to me that Tedros will kill Jocelyn and her posthumous album will beat all sales.

Edited by Fastlane

..... I have no words

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.