• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brazil

• Carter

• RedCarpet

• Souvenir

Selena could totally snatch that Britney collab for her next album.

4 minutes ago, Nuno said:

The shade to her mother :jonny:

Love how she weaved it in. Very subtle

So who picked the guest list then? I’m not a “she’s not really free” truther but honestly everything about her wedding seems… strange

Edited by Beyonnaise

On this is sweet. And does this mean she is reconciling with her mother? I always felt Lynne was the only one of the family she would eventually get close to again.

Just now, Beyonnaise said:

So who picked the guest list then? I’m not a “she’s not really free” truther about her wedding seems… strange

Probably she told her friend Cade to invite people idk

2 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

So who picked the guest list then? I’m not a “she’s not really free” truther but honestly everything about her wedding seems… strange

i think she invited her but didnt think she would come

19 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

A few days ago I saw a tweet of a bunch of celebrities who where allegedly invited but didn’t show up, so I’m assuming she asked her to come but didn’t think she would hence the surprise aspect.

« I thought it’d make her happy » :dies:

Not sure about this Mom and Selena, I’m so happy to have such a supportive family !!! God bless you ???

Is Britney loving her mom again ? Or is there a shade ?

I didn’t read this as positive… it reads as shade to me

• ATRL Moderator

this is sweet!

10 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

Literally where?

i’m just so confused by everything she posts and hope she’s okay

So her and her mom are on good terms? People saying she’s shading her mom but I don’t see how 

3 minutes ago, Sesame said:

So her and her mom are on good terms? People saying she’s shading her mom but I don’t see how 

A lot of fans seem to rejoice more in her family suffering than in Britneys well-being tbh. Britney and Lynne used to have a beautiful relationship previous to 2007, maybe they can mend it a little. She also been divorced from her father since forever and fought to dissolve the cship starting in 2019.

14 minutes ago, brazil said:

A lot of fans seem to rejoice more in her family suffering than in Britneys well-being tbh. Britney and Lynne used to have a beautiful relationship previous to 2007, maybe they can mend it a little. She also been divorced from her father since forever and fought to dissolve the cship starting in 2019.

1 hour ago, nathanspears said:

Ngl, as did I. :dies:

I think it’s because she used the post as an opportunity to shade her mother and draw parallels, though I think ultimately, she was trying to highlight the difference between a genuinely supportive “family” member & a “fake” one. 

The less charitable interpretation of the pic could mean she’s two faced & her words are fake too (the doll head in the mouth). I don’t think that’s the case, but I can see how it’s easy to misinterpret. :deadbanana2:

Edited by FOCK

5 minutes ago, Power love said:

Very shady picture to post. The worst. 

Agreed.  Seems shady to both Selena and her mother. :biblio:

Nothing is shady about this and I don’t think her saying she was surprised she was there doesn’t mean she didn’t have say in the guest list. I think she is just referring to in the past she’s had to see people she didn’t want to. Anyway lol Britney girl that caption is a bit of a mess I’m sure Selena will just smile and nod 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.