Mabel signs with Dua Lipa's ex-management Tap Music

Supervillain

They posted about her album twice on Instagram and Ben has been commenting her posts recently.

BQ4W1gO.png

Edited by Supervillain

OMG was she dropped already? The album just came out. I’m guessing they wanted to end the contract by releasing & she was dropped which explains the lack of promotion.

She’s so talented I’m hoping this new label will invest in her because this album release made no noise. Hell even Sabrina Carpenter new album is destroying her in streaming & literally everything. 

Heartbreaking 

Ben posted about the album on his own instagram and commented on her post from yesterday. Hopefully better things are coming for her now, this album deserved better.

11 minutes ago, Power love said:

OMG was she dropped already? The album just came out. I’m guessing they wanted to end the contract by releasing & she was dropped which explains the lack of promotion.

She’s so talented I’m hoping this new label will invest in her because this album release made no noise. Hell even Sabrina Carpenter new album is destroying her in streaming & literally everything. 

Heartbreaking 

I think it's just management ?

15 minutes ago, Power love said:

Heartbreaking 

TAP is just management please relax.

need @BlackoutZone's thoughts immediately

her career/album deserves better, hope tap music can get things back on track for her :heart2:

TaP is just management though, not a label. Lana was their first big artist back when it started

If they do what they did to Dua Lipa I'm sure they'll do wonders to Mabel's career. I wish ha an ounce of luck!

She'll never have Dua's success. Nobody wants blonde popstars anymore

Thank lord. I like her before she signed with a big label and made her generic and blonde

1 hour ago, Topaz said:

Thank lord. I like her before she signed with a big label and made her generic and blonde

She was signed already when she released this

8 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

1 hour ago, Topaz said:

Yup, to the same label she’s always been signed to lol.

40 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Pls save her career

could help Ellie :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, Something said:

could help Ellie :gaycat6:

They gave dua massive spotify support but ellie literally even worse support than no support

51 minutes ago, Delirious said:

They gave dua massive spotify support but ellie literally even worse support than no support

Well, some of that is a label thing, Ellie is over the age of 35 in an ageist industry. She also takes long-ish breaks between eras and isn’t in the GP’s face often. Her commercial downturn is normal but she still has a fanbase, can still tour etc.

7 hours ago, nooniebao said:

Yup, to the same label she’s always been signed to lol.

7 hours ago, lillavend3r said:

Wow they marketed her so different from this.

She has a lot of talent, so she deserves good things!

hopefully this means more success for her! one of the better young pop stars :alexz:

i mean ellie isnt really getting any spotify payola at all...idk about this

career saved? it would be a kii if she got the dua lipa treatment all of a sudden

I wonder what happened with her old team though, they seemed really close but none of them have even acknowledged the album or anything

It seems really weird to split just before the album release? All I can think of is maybe they needed tap to deal with the bundles etc since HE didn’t really have any like that idk how it works 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.