Sean Paul & Gwen Stefani perform Light My Fire on Kimmel

GwennyGwenGwen

She's always stunning. Plus I like their chemistry they have when performing. The song is also not that bad but I wish they would've spent the collab on something more interesting. 

They have great chemistry! I feel like Gwen performs best when she has someone to vibe off of, which is why I miss seeing her perform with No Doubt. It's a totally different chemistry compared to when she performs solo with a back-up band. 

This song is a total bop too! Hope we get more performances. 

She looks cool but this song is not it and a mess that she’s just there vibing and only sings those 2 lines three times and that’s it.

New album Gwen?

dancehall suits gwen soooo well, she sounds natural and confident on it. also this look :jonny:

I thought it was her flop song with Pharrell but why he performed with Sean Paul, at first :skull:

The original trans ethnic chanteuse is BACK! :jonny5: Returning to her island gyal roots

1 hour ago, Protocol said:

The original trans ethnic chanteuse is BACK! :jonny5: Returning to her island gyal roots

Stan 

We want another ska/reggae album :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.