65th Annual Grammy Awards

Almodusa

3 hours ago, Green said:

Is this real? Because a song can't be submitted in 2 different genre categories. Is it on Pop duo or Dance recording?

I think it's possible, the Grammys would just decide themselves which category it best belongs in. It can't be nominated in both.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Almodusa

• Green

• Katamari

LOL.

2 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

As she should,  both are career highlights :clap3:

nnnnn this should be considered a drag tbh. :lmao: 

Artists complaining about grammys and then running to submit their songs always get me. They try so hard to show Grammys don't matter but are always bothered by the lack of it.

Major respect to Weeknd and Drake, for actually taking action

Her first Grammy is coming. :clap3:

15 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

Artists complaining about grammys and then running to submit their songs always get me. They try so hard to show Grammys don't matter but are always bothered by the lack of it.

I do agree with this though. Idk what goes on behind the scenes with labels and what not though.

I do know she started off saying she wasn't too worried about SFG going #1 and telling the fans to just enjoy the music but I feel once they(label) saw it had a chance at #1 they started to push more. I would imagine they think SFG has a chance at winning and threw DWHAP just because lol

I think she'll be fine if she never gets one but she's definitely the type who would love to have one just to throw it in her detractors' faces.

Edited by TheShowoff

44 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

You just know it kills nicki inside that Meghan and cardi have a Grammy. 

She shipped them noms, but watch them get shipped back 

these are fake submissions...

What happened to never submitting again? what happened to not giving a f*ck about grammys? LOL

Trying to figure out where two records that debuted #2 and #1 respectively on Billboard were laughable? Is there another girl that has done that this year? 

It’s the ignorance for me. Girls that haven’t liked Nicki in years have went up for her this year, especially We Go Up. ATRL remains drastically out of touch. But y’all will go up for girls that recieve Grammys and don’t write their own raps. :psyduck:

Good contenders, whether she wins or loses.  

7 hours ago, zoldyck said:

This.

Why was Do We Have A Problem submitted more than Super Freaky Girl?

7 hours ago, TheShowoff said:

I do agree with this though. Idk what goes on behind the scenes with labels and what not though.

I do know she started off saying she wasn't too worried about SFG going #1 and telling the fans to just enjoy the music but I feel once they(label) saw it had a chance at #1 they started to push more. I would imagine they think SFG has a chance at winning and threw DWHAP just because lol

I think she'll be fine if she never gets one but she's definitely the type who would love to have one just to throw it in her detractors' faces.

this is definitely an interesting take... the idea that nicki minaj, the person who constantly brags about everything, including selling out bags of chips, not "caring" about going #1 or winning a grammy is really funny.

37 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Why was Do We Have A Problem submitted more than Super Freaky Girl?

Better lyricism.  

didn't this lady say horrible things about the grammys and said she is never submitting her work again?

Yeah as i thought, she is a deranged person 

8 hours ago, zoldyck said:

7 hours ago, TheShowoff said:

Often times the labels submit.  It’s not the artist personally. 

But I guess they could request the label NOT do it.  If they really cared that much to protest. 

I also think protesting is kinda corny too.  Idk…it just gives tantrum vibes.  Just because you didn’t get your way, you don’t want to be included at all.  But you cared when you were winning didn’t you? :skull: Its all of the same vein to me.  :michael:

The Weeknd’s situation was kinda egregious (given he had the biggest H100 song and got no noms), so I kinda understand to a degree.  But still.  

Just now, professor2000 said:

Often times the labels submit.  It’s not the artist personally. 

Normally, If it was another artist I would have put it on label too.

But we have all seen how Nicki operate. Her label really intervene with her, and she is quick to call them out when they does like few weeks ago over youtube video. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.