Beyonce makes 1st Tik Tok video

Armani?

1 minute ago, Sharapov said:

i thought she'd be above this

Funny, ATRL has been complaining for years that she's pretentious, has a God complex and thinks she's above everyone. Now she's doing things that are beneath her? Sounds like she's not the one putting her up on a pedestal. :)

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• Jagger

• BnPac

• Lose My Breath

13 minutes ago, Janelle said:

Y'all have no culture just a bunch of weirdos   Running around wishing y'all were woman like Beyonce 

PLEASE seek help lmao. The homophobia in the name of a celebrity is not cute in any way shape or form. This comment is unhinged 

What in the 2015 is this? :rip:

She used to be a bit creative. I thought she was gonna bring something interesting to her TT account. 

9 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

i thought she'd be above this

As did I, I’m glad she’s done pretending that she is.

Queen making sure that the hit STICKs. More artists need to embrace the new and stop resisting new forms of promo. 

33 minutes ago, Spartan528 said:

Label making her promote on tik tok teas

It's the way she clearly had absolutely nothing to do with the making of this tik tok :rip:

aww i thot this was cute

at least we finally got something :bird:

I love that her first TikTok is focused on the fans! A simple and effective way to engage and promote the song. 

It's cute, but funny seeing some artists Gen z didn't seem to check that much going to tik tok

4 minutes ago, brazil said:

It's cute, but funny seeing some artists Gen z didn't seem to check that much going to tik tok

Beyoncé is one of the top artists amongst Gen Z though. :rip:

2 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

She is an well respected icon/legend, but I don't think Gen z and especially the next generation wte it's called are checking for her as much as millenials were.

43 minutes ago, CandleGuy said:

It's the way she clearly had absolutely nothing to do with the making of this tik tok :rip:

Pretty sure she wrote the caption 

9 minutes ago, brazil said:

She is an well respected icon/legend, but I don't think Gen z and especially the next generation wte it's called are checking for her as much as millenials were.

There's literally many articles and publications that polled thousands of Gen Z and Beyoncé was amongst the top artists. There were multiple threads on this forum about it. She's huge amongst Gen Z.

1 hour ago, Marla Singer said:

This created TikTok :jonnycat:

Fans of Cardi B, Beyoncé, and other female rappers have taken to social media to voice their opinions about the cameo. This comes just weeks after rapper Nicki Minaj derailed her own Essense festival performance to "drag" former collaborator Kanye West over his affiliation with Cardi B.

Is the "Feeling Myself" singer a "clown" for inviting Cardi to star in the TikTok? Is the mother of 3 children taking a stance against Nicki's own affiliations with sexual predators? Or is she simply showing love to the new generation?

Please keep all replies respectful.

Edited by cyclone

Not yall acting as if Beyonce herself even knows she has a TikTok account. 

is it that deep

she just got snippets of people dancing and singing to the song

hope these people got paid for their contributions, otherwise it's just beyonce using a bunch of queer people for promo.

It’s really not that deep lol. I thought it was adorable how she specifically tagged every fan depicted in the video in the comments . I can’t imagine how much that made their day. 

15 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

hope these people got paid for their contributions, otherwise it's just beyonce using a bunch of queer people for promo.

Well, I mean she featured their tiktok usernames, I would think Beyonce sharing their videos that are credited to them would be some great promo for them, too?

Interesting that you would use the word collaborate. I assume that you would say that all those other random fans in the TikTok collaborated with Beyoncé as well.

As far as I'm concerned, Cardi gets lost in the sea and is just another fan of Beyoncé's in that TikTok.

But I guess since Cardi will likely never get a collab with Beyoncé (let alone several), you have to take what you can get. I'm sure she is celebrating at home right now.

50 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Then why isn’t that reflected in BMS’ US streams? 

In her defense, It’s a Tik Tok world and she is living in it like we all are. 

I feel like catering to the gays this kind of way is dated. Tbh gays are no longer influential when it comes to hit songs in the 20s like they were in the early 10s. Also, this video feels 2 weeks too late. Pride month is over. 

Bey sis you're 2 years too late on the cardi train :lakitu:

Hopefully she has smashing collabs on the album 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.