Halloween Ends (2022) October 14th (2022)

MasterXPosed

The most recent public test screening a few days ago got a standing ovation 

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sweetestsecret

• The Last of Us

• ccfan007

• wantedyoutogrow

the halloween kills test screenings also got good reactions and we saw how that movie turned out to be, so I'm not paying any attention to these reactions

4 hours ago, MasterXPosed said:

I learned my lesson after Halloween kills fiasco..so I don't believe the test screenings 

The story of the movie.Big spoilers.. don't read if you don't like spoilers! .. Probably the whole story is true.

Spoiler

71304987a626e68723a1410140c1c3532528f509

Edited by Sweetestsecret

4 hours ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

the halloween kills test screenings also got good reactions and we saw how that movie turned out to be, so I'm not paying any attention to these reactions

Halloween Kills is the best sequel in the franchise, so I’ll stay excited. 

2 minutes ago, Rourke said:

Halloween Kills is the worst sequel in the franchise

Fixed

15 minutes ago, Rourke said:

Halloween Kills is the best sequel in the franchise, so I’ll stay excited. 

The whole franchise or the newest trilogy? Cause girl.... :biblio:

12 minutes ago, Sweetestsecret said:

Fixed

So you think The Curse of Michael Myers, Halloween II (2009) and Resurrection are better movies? Have fun I guess! ?

4 minutes ago, Rourke said:

So you think The Curse of Michael Myers, Halloween II (2009) and Resurrection are better movies? Have fun I guess! ?

Rob zombie's movies are not Halloween for me..they are abominations..I never liked his 'style' ..but Halloween 6 and resurrection are fine (for me)..maybe they are bad.but they are 'entertaining bad' if you know what I mean! Halloween kills is unwatchable.. just terrible..I don't want to hear them scream ' EVIL DIES TONIGHT ' in every scene!! 

Edited by Sweetestsecret

1 minute ago, Oktober Knight said:

The whole franchise or the newest trilogy? Cause girl.... :biblio:

Whole franchise! I really enjoyed Kills. 

My top 5 in order: 

1. Halloween (1978)

2. Halloween Kills 

3. Halloween II (1981)

4. Halloween H20

5. Halloween (2018) 

The rest are either horrendous (Resurrection, The Curse of Michael Myers) or just meh (The Return of Michael Myers, The Revenge of Michael Myers) ? 

1 minute ago, Rourke said:

Whole franchise! I really enjoyed Kills. 

My top 5 in order: 

1. Halloween (1978)

2. Halloween Kills 

3. Halloween II (1981)

4. Halloween H20

5. Halloween (2018) 

The rest are either horrendous (Resurrection, The Curse of Michael Myers) or just meh (The Return of Michael Myers, The Revenge of Michael Myers) ? 

Leave.

1 minute ago, Sweetestsecret said:

Rob zombie's movies are not Halloween for me..they are abominations..I never liked his 'style' ..but Halloween 6 and resurrection are fine (for me)..maybe they are bad.but they are 'entertaining bad' if you know what I mean! Halloween kills is unwatchable.. just terrible..I don't want to hear them scream ' EVIL DIES TONIGHT ' in every scene!! 

Well I guess we’ll agree to disagree. As the way you feel about Kills is how I feel about most of the other sequels starting with H4. 

Just now, Oktober Knight said:

Leave.

Calm down JoJo. 

1. Halloween (1978)

2. Halloween (2018)

3. Halloween H20

4. Halloween 4

5. Halloween 2 (1981)

6. Halloween Kills

the others I won't even bother to rank

1. Halloween 78

2. Halloween II 81

3. H20

4. Halloween 5

5. Halloween 6

6. Halloween RZ

7. Halloween 2018

8. Halloween III

9. Halloween 4

10. Halloween Kills

11. Halloween II RZ

12. Resurrection 

1. Halloween (1978)

2. Halloween II (1981)

3. Halloween H20: 20 Years Later

4. Halloween III: Season of the Witch

5. Halloween 4

6. Halloween 6 (the theatrical cut)

7. Halloween (2018)

8. Halloween (2007)

9. Halloween 5

10. Halloween Kills

11. Halloween: Resurrection

12. Halloween II (2009)

14 hours ago, Rourke said:

I love Curse. The story Is a mess, but It's got the scariest Michael. I just love the 90s MTV vibe of It. Producers Cut Is also really good!

1. Halloween (1978)

2. Halloween H20 (20 Years Later)

3. Halloween 4

4. Halloween 6

5. Halloween II

6. Halloween (2018)

7. Rob Zombie's Halloween 2

8. Halloween Kills

9. Rob Zombie's Halloween

10. Halloween 5

11. Halloween 3 (Season Of The Witch) I don't hate this movie. I love It actually, but I don't like to really consider It apart of the franchise

12. Halloween Resurrection "awful and unwatchable" I guess I don't mind It tho now that 2018 fixed the awful death and assassination of Laurie Strode 

Edited by MasterXPosed

22 hours ago, MasterXPosed said:

Don't believe any test screenings you hear.

Remember when the 4x Razzie winning movie "Batman vs Superman" got amazing test screening reactions and supposed standing ovations? :skull:

52 minutes ago, Broken said:

Don't believe any test screenings you hear.

Remember when the 4x Razzie winning movie "Batman vs Superman" got amazing test screening reactions and supposed standing ovations? :skull:

I'm just reporting from what I heard! I believe Ends will be okay tho. But I don't believe the standing ovation has any merit. Kills Is flawed

Rob Zombies Halloween’s >>>> all but the first Halloween and that’s only number one cause of nostalgia and impact

:gayalipacat5:

My Halloween movies ranking:

1. Halloween (1978)

2. Halloween (2018)

3. Halloween H20

4. Halloween Kills 

5. Halloween II (1981)

6. Halloween 4

7. Halloween (2007)

8. Halloween 5

9. Halloween 2 (2009)

10. Halloween 6

11. Halloween Resurrection 

12. Halloween 3 

I don't know how ANYONE could prefer Rob Zombie's Halloween (the first RZ Halloween movie) to John Carpenter's Halloween? Yes, the kills are more gruesome and the nudity is more graphic, but everything else is LITERALLY worse than the original. It's never scary. The cinematography, while actually great times at times (when Laurie is seen walking to high school with her friends, shots of the Michael Meyers house and Haddonfield) is still inferior to the lower-budget, almost homemade/real-life cinematography of Halloween (1978).

The only good Halloween movies are the original and Halloween (2008). Anything else is liked either...

A) For nostalgic purposes

B) Die-hard horror fans/and or Halloween fans

C) By Rob Zombie fanatics

I'd say the only horror franchise that has CONSISTENTLY good movies is Sam Raimi's Evil Dead franchise or Scream, if the third movie didn't exist.  

3 hours ago, zasderfght said:

I don't know how ANYONE could prefer Rob Zombie's Halloween (the first RZ Halloween movie) to John Carpenter's Halloween? Yes, the kills are more gruesome and the nudity is more graphic, but everything else is LITERALLY worse than the original. It's never scary. The cinematography, while actually great times at times (when Laurie is seen walking to high school with her friends, shots of the Michael Meyers house and Haddonfield) is still inferior to the lower-budget, almost homemade/real-life cinematography of Halloween (1978).

The only good Halloween movies are the original and Halloween (2008). Anything else is liked either...

A) For nostalgic purposes

B) Die-hard horror fans/and or Halloween fans

C) By Rob Zombie fanatics

I'd say the only horror franchise that has CONSISTENTLY good movies is Sam Raimi's Evil Dead franchise or Scream, if the third movie didn't exist.  

No.. Evil dead has only one good movie.the first one...the other movies had different tone (more comedy) so the people who only wants horror (like me)didn't like the sequels.. The remake was boring,more blood but it wasn't scary or entertaining like the original... Scream 3 was good.. it's watchable..scream 4 was the weakest of the franchise but yeah it's a decent franchise overall so far (I hope scream 6 doesn't ruin everything)..

the only great Halloween movies are Halloween 1 AND Halloween 2 (1981) .. it's like one big movie.. Halloween 2 was the closest movie who had the same atmosphere of the original...no other sequel was close to the original,only Halloween 2 was close..

Edited by Sweetestsecret

Rob Zombie's are underrated, especially the second. If people can honestly rank a good chunk of the original series above those two, then I - :deadbanana2:

The most recent movie is a monstrosity, however - hideously boring and stupid. High hopes for Ends though :alexz:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.