The Little Mermaid (2023) | Makes a BIG streaming splash on Disney+ | 16M views! 🫧🐚

V$.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• V$.

• Lovett

• Aethereal

• chosensparkles

5 hours ago, V$. said:

Got my tickets today too! :gaynetcat4:

Not me thinking I did something by buying them super fast, when the presale is looking extremely slow. :cm:

I checked my movie theater chain's Instagram and wasn't expecting to see so many ignorant/racists comments... and the saddest part is that so many of them are from non-whites. :ace: But anyway...

1 hour ago, ToMmY said:

Not me thinking I did something by buying them super fast, when the presale is looking extremely slow. :cm:

I checked my movie theater chain's Instagram and wasn't expecting to see so many ignorant/racists comments... and the saddest part is that so many of them are from non-whites. :ace: But anyway...

Here they are doing the same thing BUT they are buying the tickets! :biblionny:

My IMAX session it's filling up really fast! :gaygacat4:

Halle just embodies everything about Ariel....so happy she's getting the praise she deserves ❤️ 

Halle already having to deal with racial microagressions in Mexico. :biblio:

Spanish-speaking Latin America media is the pits. They should've done some promo in Brazil and call it a day.

1 hour ago, Scars said:

Halle already having to deal with racial microagressions in Mexico. :biblio:

Spanish-speaking Latin America media is the pits. They should've done some promo in Brazil and call it a day.

WTF? :biblio:

Look at this loser... I can see why he's barely booked anything since Aladdin smh. They're eating him up on Twitter and rightfully so. 

1 hour ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

Look at this loser... I can see why he's barely booked anything since Aladdin smh. They're eating him up on Twitter and rightfully so. 

Like what did he think he was achieving with this post :rip: weirdo

1 hour ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

39 likes :deadbanana4:

Yall leave Mena alone :rip: He didn't shade the movie or the cast, he's shading the company itself for cancelling the Aladdin sequel

He's referencing Maleficent which grossed nowhere near $1B and still had a surefire sequel and so TLM 2 will probably just as surefire (in his mind)

And he's just defending Aladdin's opening number by bringing up its great legs and rightfully so since everyone's shading the opening number now

His only mistake was to predict that TLM won't gross $1B just to bring up his point when he could've just mentioned Maleficent 2 or Alice 2

17 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Yall leave Mena alone :rip: He didn't shade the movie or the cast, he's shading the company itself for cancelling the Aladdin sequel

He's referencing Maleficent which grossed nowhere near $1B and still had a surefire sequel and so TLM 2 will probably just as surefire (in his mind)

And he's just defending Aladdin's opening number by bringing up its great legs and rightfully so since everyone's shading the opening number now

His only mistake was to predict that TLM won't gross $1B just to bring up his point when he could've just mentioned Maleficent 2 or Alice 2

His mistake was making the comment at all. There was no need to shade the film (which he absolutely did) and could've actually made an eloquent comment about the sequel of his own film instead. Mena isn't the 'victim' in this situation, he tried to shade and is now being clocked for it.

1 minute ago, MrLovett said:

His mistake was making the comment at all. There was no need to shade the film (which he absolutely did) and could've actually made an eloquent comment about the sequel of his own film instead. Mena isn't the 'victim' in this situation, he tried to shade and is now being clocked for it.

I agree he shouldn't have made the comment but how did he shade TLM itself?

All he did was "guess" that TLM won't make a billion and that it doesn't need to to get a sequel (like Maleficent)

Unless you're referring to "people watched our film multiple times!" which was just to defend Aladdin's opening number, there's literally no way to know if TLM will get repeat viewings when it hasn't even been released yet

3 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

I agree he shouldn't have made the comment but how did he shade TLM itself?

All he did was "guess" that TLM won't make a billion and that it doesn't need to to get a sequel (like Maleficent)

Unless you're referring to "people watched our film multiple times!" which was just to defend Aladdin's opening number, there's literally no way to know if TLM will get repeat viewings when it hasn't even been released yet

Coming onto a post about TLM performing well and then using it to say it's not going to make as much as his film, is shading it. Come on now. :skull:

2 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Coming onto a post about TLM performing well and then using it to say it's not going to make as much as his film, is shading it. Come on now. :skull:

A post about how TLM is opening higher than Aladdin, of course he's gonna get defensive

And everyone predicts box office numbers in this very thread and no one is "shading" TLM when they say it won't gross $1B, it's literally just a prediction based on multiple factors even outside of the film itself :skull:

"it's not gonna make as much as his film" idk why you read that tweet as that when the emphasis is on the "sequel" part which he obviously is salty about

Did he just deactivate? :bibliahh:

49 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

MENA DELETED HIS ACCOUNT :ahh:

2 minutes ago, V$. said:

MENA DELETED HIS ACCOUNT :ahh:

Good :rip: it's better for his mental health

Now he won't be able to tweet "Snow White won't gross $1B and will undoubtedly get a sequel!!!11"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.