The Little Mermaid (2023) | Makes a BIG streaming splash on Disney+ | 16M views! 🫧🐚

V$.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• V$.

• Lovett

• Aethereal

• chosensparkles

Thursday’s tracking reports also brought revised forecasts for several other high-profile films. The Little Mermaidβ€˜s estimated opening has increased from $110 million to between $115 million and $120 million (the Disney live-action pic opens over Memorial Day).

Β 

Β 

:party:

Racist take another L🀣and people were worried this would Flop. Y’all forget who started the Disney Renaissance in the first place🀭

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

10 hours ago, V$. said:

Cinemark in Latin America has a cup!

:redface:

Well let's pray that AMC has the cool bucket then :redface:

9 minutes ago, Desire said:

Well let's pray that AMC has the cool bucket then :redface:

Imagem

Β 

:redface:

Β 

Β 

Β 

:weeps:

11 hours ago, V$. said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

:party:

Expect it to continue to rise. I think it can go for $130M+ over the holiday weekend.Β 

The presale starts tomorrow morning but I found the hidden page on the website and I'm probably one of the first ones (if not the first) to buy tickets in my country. :bibliahh:

Β 

I rarely go to movie theaters anymore, even less for premieres but I had to get those tickets for my niece because she's the biggest Little Mermaid stan ever, and also because **** the racists! :gaynetcat4:

Β 

giphy.gif

Β 

Β 

7 hours ago, BNF91 said:

Expect it to continue to rise. I think it can go for $130M+ over the holiday weekend.Β 

:msmarvel:

Β 

7 hours ago, ToMmY said:

The presale starts tomorrow morning but I found the hidden page on the website and I'm probably one of the first ones (if not the first) to buy tickets in my country. :bibliahh:

Β 

I rarely go to movie theaters anymore, even less for premieres but I had to get those tickets for my niece because she's the biggest Little Mermaid stan ever, and also because **** the racists! :gaynetcat4:

Β 

giphy.gif

Β 

Β 

Got my tickets today too!Β :gaynetcat4:

Going to try and go the second weekend its out... hopefully, but have no one to go with.

7 hours ago, BNF91 said:

Β 

Lets round to 150M plsΒ :gaygacat5:

Β 

i can't wait!Β 

Β 

are y'all dressing up for the premiere?Β 

6 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

DiscussingFilm and The Hollywood Handle only post movie specific stuff to attract hate! They are clowns.Β :biblio:

Β 

Anyway...

Β 

Boxoffice PRO adjusted their numbers for TLM and the tracking increased!Β :party:

Β 

https://www.boxofficepro.com/long-range-box-office-forecast-transformers-rise-of-the-beasts-has-an-uphill-battle-between-spider-man-and-the-flash-next-month/

Β 

giphy.webp

Β 

Β 

Β 

Im seeing it tomorrow in 4dΒ :bam:

Β 

Cant wait to see itΒ 

Β 

Β 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.