The Little Mermaid (2023) | Makes a BIG streaming splash on Disney+ | 16M views! 🫧🐚

V$.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• V$.

• Lovett

• Aethereal

• chosensparkles

Thinking Of You

It's in a Caribbean setting. A lot of the people in Eric's kingdom speak with a Trinidian accent. It would be ridiculous for a white Ariel to be in this"

-Grace Randolph

Thinking Of You

Edited by Thinking Of You

On 7/13/2022 at 4:24 AM, Douglas Booth said:

It's gonna flop i fear

On 7/13/2022 at 5:06 AM, KatyPrismSpirit said:

this movie will tank tbh

On 7/13/2022 at 8:21 AM, Sharapov said:

it'll underperform just like dumbo

K-Pop Thread: aespa Mini sells 1.3M copies Day 1, Highest D1 Female Sales  in History - Page 1893 - Base - ATRL

Reactions after premieres are always positive, take them with a grain of salt. There's definitely some mixed ones out there too. 

After Wonder Woman 1984 … i’m not saying jack **** until all reviews drop. 

5 minutes ago, Suspendedintheair said:

After Wonder Woman 1984 … i’m not saying jack **** until all reviews drop. 

Don't expect too much, it's Disney live action and the critics love to say it's not necessary. :deadbanana4:

Thinking Of You

I think it is absolutely hilarious how people were upset about Halle taking on the role, only for the rest of the cast to be completely Black and POC. I mean come on, the people on land all having Trinidian accents? Grace Randolph says that she questioned herself why Eric was even white :dies:

The universal acclaim for Melisa, I knew the minute she was cast that she was gonna EAT IT UP :jonny6:

Even The Box Office Guru himself saying it could possibly be Disney’s biggest live action remake🤯 Ariel really is coming for the Crown 

So many positive reactions :jonny5:

I can't wait for this. I'm getting more emotional the closer it's getting. The original was the first movie I ever truly loved and did a lot in shaping me as a person. 

The more I'm seeing the more excited I'm getting! 

are the rave reviews here with us in the room?

:rofl:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.