The Little Mermaid (2023) | Makes a BIG streaming splash on Disney+ | 16M views! 🫧🐚

V$.

1 minute ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

Are you two the unofficial internet lawyers of the little mermaid? Every comment doesn't need to be policed by you two.. πŸ˜’

And you certainly don't need to be constantly posting negative comments in a thread about a film you don't want to seeΒ for months. Yet here we are. :coffee2:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• V$.

• Lovett

• Aethereal

• chosensparkles

MadonnasBoyfriend
1 minute ago, MrLovett said:

And you certainly don't need to be constantly posting negative comments in a thread about a film you don't want to seeΒ for months. Yet here we are. :coffee2:

Im gonna see it wether im happy with it or not with my regal unlimited pass so i can comment on it before and after. enjoy policing the comments after its out lol

1 minute ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

Im gonna see it

lol shocker. :toofunny3:

MadonnasBoyfriend
1 minute ago, MrLovett said:

lol shocker. :toofunny3:

and for free :gaynetcat4:

I'll be streaming it. The last thing I paid for was the BTD album. I am a cheap ****.Β 

It's been a while since I've liked a Disney live-action movie, so I'll just wait to stream it.

Visually, "Kiss the Girl" works. But musically, the production leaves me incredibly underwhelmed and disappointed.

1 hour ago, livelikemusic said:

Visually, "Kiss the Girl" works. But musically, the production leaves me incredibly underwhelmed and disappointed.

Yeah, it's too mellow and lack that omph oraginak has at the end, sadly...

15 hours ago, V$. said:

:heart2:

Β 

I like it BUT the thing that drives me crazy is: WHY ARE THE FISH GLOWING?!?!Β 

What in the radioactive trashery is going on there?

Kiss the Girl clip kinda awful...no wonder it's getting lashed on twitter...genuinely BAFFLED at how terrible the song sounds (esp when POYW sounds so lush?) didn't Alan Menken/LMM do the music for this?Β :omg:

Β 

Halle deserves a good film but there's 0 artistry here lol what a shame :/Β 

Β 

28 minutes ago, Schami66 said:

I like it BUT the thing that drives me crazy is: WHY ARE THE FISH GLOWING?!?!Β 

What in the radioactive trashery is going on there?

It's bioluminescenceΒ :gaycat2:

37 minutes ago, AdamL44 said:

Kiss the Girl clip kinda awful...no wonder it's getting lashed on twitter...genuinely BAFFLED at how terrible the song sounds (esp when POYW sounds so lush?) didn't Alan Menken/LMM do the music for this?Β :omg:

Β 

Halle deserves a good film but there's 0 artistry here lol what a shame :/Β 

Β 

The problem is the original "Kiss the Girl" was a mid-tempo with uptempo vibes that sounded larger than life. This new one is a mid-tempo with ballad vibes, and it is completely different. And it's off-putting.

351890433_videoscreenshot-youtube-thelit

351890442_videoscreenshot-youtube-thelit

Β 

Sorry but her is literally a tip? Just a tip? Gimme a bit more, please. Plus, I'm semi-upset it isn't a hand-like thing snatching her voice.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.