The Little Mermaid (2023) | Makes a BIG streaming splash on Disney+ | 16M views! 🫧🐚

V$.

MadonnasBoyfriend
1 hour ago, Schami66 said:

Have I missed something? How do you know about lyric changes?

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• V$.

• Lovett

• Aethereal

• chosensparkles

According to one source that I saw online, this movie has a budget of 150 million.  I personally thought the actual number would be much higher than that. 

the new footage in that featurette looks v promising! Ursula's line "you got the premium package, kid" made me laugh. I like the New Yorker spin she's putting on the character

I really don't understand what they're waiting for to release Part Of Your World as a single... the full leak is out there and easily accessible, it's all over socials, and it's not like it would spoil anything as everyone already knows that song

5 minutes ago, bwhansen said:

I really don't understand what they're waiting for to release Part Of Your World as a single... the full leak is out there and easily accessible, it's all over socials, and it's not like it would spoil anything as everyone already knows that song

Looks like Disney should release it soon! Already leaked images of the part of your world clip... :duca:

20 hours ago, Alfred said:

the new footage in that featurette looks v promising! Ursula's line "you got the premium package, kid" made me laugh. I like the New Yorker spin she's putting on the character

I need the soundtrack, NOW! :jonny2:

Sebastian's look is growing on me.. it's a live action..we can't have the animation that we got in the original 1989 classic 

Edited by Sweetestsecret

2 hours ago, V$. said:

:jonny5:

I'm f**king ready. Melissa McCarthy's Ursula when she first appears in this spot! YAS!

Everything looks great. The only thing is why is there no bubbles or even ripples under the water as they’re moving? They need to add those in

23 minutes ago, livelikemusic said:

I'm f**king ready. Melissa McCarthy's Ursula when she first appears in this spot! YAS!

She's serving! :jonnycat:

Vanesa - Human Urusula. What's inside matters the most I guess.

ysai435blhtxedyogi7m

FcOB4GZWIAAklyF.jpg:large

Edited by Aristotle

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.