The Little Mermaid (2023) | Makes a BIG streaming splash on Disney+ | 16M views! 🫧🐚

V$.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• V$.

• Lovett

• Aethereal

• chosensparkles

the bioluminescence of Ursula's tentacles' suckers is a sickoning touch

Ima need them to NOT leak the whole trailer before tomorrow ...cause idk how disney is allowing so many leaks since day 1

Ok so ive seen the full trailer...just be prepared for Sebastian to be dragged. That voice...the accent....horrible

32 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Ok so ive seen the full trailer...just be prepared for Sebastian to be dragged. That voice...the accent....horrible

Where and how? 

45 minutes ago, Pink Ranger said:

Where and how? 

Its leaked.  Parts r alrdy on Twitter and tiktok but i saw the whole thing. I wont spoil anything.

But Sebastiens voice...is...not it

I don't even care about The Little Mermaid in the first place but i NEED to see this smash at the box office, that insane racist campaign need to be shut down for good. I still can't believe how insane people went with this :biblio:

19 minutes ago, V$. said:

:WAP:

I think she's referring to her outfit for the Oscars tonight, where she's presenting.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.