The Little Mermaid (2023) | Makes a BIG streaming splash on Disney+ | 16M views! 🫧🐚

V$.

Soooo is it true Disney dropped the ball on the CGI and is now scrambling with editing :rip:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• V$.

• Lovett

• Aethereal

• chosensparkles

1 hour ago, dman4life said:

Soooo is it true Disney dropped the ball on the CGI and is now scrambling with editing :rip:

They want everyone to suffer. Delayed trailer, no red hair on Ariel, removing the purple pigment and white-washing Ursula. What else can possibly go wrong??

3 minutes ago, Buffy said:

They want everyone to suffer. Delayed trailer, no red hair on Ariel, removing the purple pigment and white-washing Ursula. What else can possibly go wrong??

With the amount of backlash Halle got Disney should've gone above and beyond to make sure everything was done to the t, they're trash for this! 

You know what lemme just calm down and wait for the trailer before going apes**t :gaycat6:

Love the poster..but feels dark and muted.

They r really going for muted with this film...butttttt i know why!

The land and earth will be bright but the sea and water will be dark bcs realistically thats how it is and to show ariel thinking a better life will be on land

Ok this is gonna bomb 10000000%.

Y'all better actually go see this movie because I know I am

I believe that movie will be a huge turn for Disney.

It it's a success (both critics and sales) it will definitely push them to keep the formula.

If it's a flop, maybe it will end the series of live actions, or at least change the vision.

17 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Ok this is gonna bomb 10000000%.

Y'all better actually go see this movie because I know I am

Plz explain why u think its gonna bomb. Plz wait until the trailer this sunday.

people are really weird in the way they want this film to have the colours of an animated cartoon...

On 3/6/2023 at 5:59 PM, Buffy said:

What nightmares are made of. I have a feeling this movie is going to get cancelled. They’re releasing all the merch right now because they know the movie isn’t ever coming out and they have to break even :fan:

Sure it will :coffee2: are y’all not embarrassed with these dumb statements

22 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

3 minutes ago, Buffy said:

Ariel is in shadow in both shots. :skull: The poster is gorgeous, I genuinely don't get the complaints.

2 hours ago, danrich said:

I like the poster, it looks like a water color picture. Love it.

58 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Ariel is in shadow in both shots. :skull: The poster is gorgeous, I genuinely don't get the complaints.

The live action poster looks like a Zack Snyder film :coffee2:

16 minutes ago, Buffy said:

The live action poster looks like a Zack Snyder film :coffee2:

It literally looks like a water colour painting. Some of you are so dramatic. :lmao:

y'all are very annoying :rip: the complaints about every single aspect of the movie tells me you want it to fail/be panned.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.