The Little Mermaid (2023) | Makes a BIG streaming splash on Disney+ | 16M views! 🫧🐚

V$.

4 hours ago, Bencharmer said:

The bra looks like it was bought in a local gym departement :rip:

It's so dumb why they didn't leave the sea shell bikini. What do these people think teenage girls wear at the swimming pool or at the beach? USA is so weird :skull:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• V$.

• Lovett

• Aethereal

• chosensparkles

is it just me or almost no one talked about this? also, i thought it was going to look more colorful. 

2 minutes ago, Drowned8World said:

is it just me or almost no one talked about this? also, i thought it was going to look more colorful. 

It's you. The trailer is trending. :rip:

And the scenes that are not at night are obviously colorful. Did or did you not watch the trailer? :rip::rip::rip::rip::rip:

Girl... wake up.

23 minutes ago, Schami66 said:

And the scenes that are not at night are obviously colorful. Did or did you not watch the trailer? :rip::rip::rip::rip::rip:

Girl... wake up.

Yeah it's trending..and it's not even a trailer, it's a TV spot..I hope the full official trailer is coming next week 

Well.. lemme wait for the official trailer.

18 hours ago, DEGUOM said:

spacer.png

:gaycat6:

this shot is TERRIBLE. her face is literally superimposed on a full CGI animated body. also wouldn't she get stung if she fell into a pile of jellyfish? 

39 minutes ago, Alfred said:

this shot is TERRIBLE. her face is literally superimposed on a full CGI animated body. also wouldn't she get stung if she fell into a pile of jellyfish? 

Have you never watched Finding Nemo? :dies: it won't hurt if you only touch the top part

-

Tbh TLK and Aladdin's panned Genie reveal trailer looked way worse so there's still hope with the final final trailer

imagine if they had done something creative and made the characters animated while Ariel and the merpeople were realistic. kind of like Space Jam or Jessica Rabbit. maybe the scenes under water won't be terrible on the big screen; plus, many scenes take place on land so there's that.

17 hours ago, MrLovett said:

The way you have some people complaining it's too dark and then others complaining some scenes are too bright and colourful. :gaycat6: It's almost as if people just love to complain.

There are so many parts of the movie and they chose these scenes…? What kind of impression are they trying to make?

So I think I might be dyslexic at this point because this ENTIRE time I thought Halle Berry was playing Ariel :ahh:and watching the trailer I was like 'who is THAT?'

I thought it was so strange to cast a 56 year old as a teenager but I figured they were doing a ton of CGI or something, a la Avatar. good GOD i'm dumb. Anyways I think it looks great! :priceless:

6 hours ago, Schami66 said:

Girl... wake up.

yes girl, i did Like i said. No one is talking about this and those scenes are NOT at night. Did you watch the spot? :rip:

This is gonna flop so haaaaaard outside of the US :redface: 
the amount of blacklash I've seen on social media :redface:

Disney can't catch a break: first Turning Red, then Lightyear now this :redface: 
and the fact that the movies are good is even sadder:redface:

Ok lets cut fhe negativity. 

Manifest a great box office and rt score only

Edited by X~MoviePoP

13 hours ago, Buffy said:

There are so many parts of the movie and they chose these scenes…? What kind of impression are they trying to make?

Obviously, because it’s a teaser. You don’t give away the best bits before the trailer is even out.

12 hours ago, Drowned8World said:

yes girl, i did Like i said. No one is talking about this and those scenes are NOT at night. Did you watch the spot? :rip:

Shot 1: presumably on her way to the shipwreck. Early morning

Shot 2: inside shipwreck. Early morning

Shot 3: Grotto: Night

Shot 4: Grotto: Night

Shot 5: Swimming to surface, presumably first time seeing Eric: Night

Shot 6: daytime

Shot 7: daytime

Shot 8: daytime

Shot 9: kiss the girl: Night

Shot 10: Ursula: always in the dark

More than half of the trailer consists of scenes that are supposed to be in the dark…

49 minutes ago, Pandora30012 said:

Obviously, because it’s a teaser. You don’t give away the best bits before the trailer is even out.

Teasers are supposed to garner interest. This teaser is more like a traffic sign redirecting us to steer clear :rip:

2 minutes ago, Buffy said:

Teasers are supposed to garner interest. This teaser is more like a traffic sign redirecting us to steer clear :rip:

If Aladdin could overcome its universally PANNED Genie reveal teaser and gross $1B, then TLM still has hope :celestial5:

Screen-Shot-2019-02-11-at-8.52.02-AM.png

Just now, Da Vinci said:

If Aladdin could overcome its universally PANNED Genie reveal teaser and gross $1B, then TLM still has hope :celestial5:

Screen-Shot-2019-02-11-at-8.52.02-AM.png

:psyduck: I never watched this. You may have a point.

16 minutes ago, Buffy said:

:psyduck: I never watched this. You may have a point.

you never watched one of the only good live action disney, containing the BEST live action disney song? :psyduck: I mean the movie had amazing word-of-mouth and defied all pre-box office analysis for a reason

can y'all imagine if they give us a new original song for Halle Bailey that is on this level? it's game over for everyone 

oprah-crying.gif 

2 hours ago, Pandora30012 said:

Shot 1: presumably on her way to the shipwreck. Early morning

Shot 2: inside shipwreck. Early morning

Shot 3: Grotto: Night

Shot 4: Grotto: Night

Shot 5: Swimming to surface, presumably first time seeing Eric: Night

Shot 6: daytime

Shot 7: daytime

Shot 8: daytime

Shot 9: kiss the girl: Night

Shot 10: Ursula: always in the dark

More than half of the trailer consists of scenes that are supposed to be in the dark…

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

I love that you took the time to write down the basic facts for people that are not able to think.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.