The Little Mermaid (2023) | Makes a BIG streaming splash on Disney+ | 16M views! 🫧🐚

V$.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• V$.

• Lovett

• Aethereal

• chosensparkles

Halle looks great and the hair is smashing but the color :grump: isn't red.. 

It's looks too animated wtf :redface:

Disney is really serving bad cgi lately 

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

People are still complaining about these Disney live action movies in almost 2023? The whining is so played out, and the comments are basic af.

Yall realise its a painted/drawn poster. Its not a realistic poster. And also its not the official poster, its just a teaser poster.

50 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Yall realise its a painted/drawn poster. Its not a realistic poster. And also its not the official poster, its just a teaser poster.

A poster is a poster.  :rip:

I just hate how the vibrant colours of the animation has been DELETED, but whatever we're going for a slightly realist looking thing so whatever. Movies are so god damn dark these days, and the inaudible.

On 10/13/2022 at 11:42 PM, unclefloprry said:

This keeps getting worse :katie:

watch them doing a Sonic and changing its design to make it more cute and closer to the animated one.

3 hours ago, Drowned8World said:

watch them doing a Sonic and changing its design to make it more cute and closer to the animated one.

:giraffe:

Omg that "full scene" posted above :jonny5:It is the moment. The movements :jonny5: The vocals :jonny5: The only complaint I would have are for those first 10 seconds where she's blocked by her trinkets 

17 hours ago, Desire said:

Omg that "full scene" posted above :jonny5:It is the moment. The movements :jonny5: The vocals :jonny5: The only complaint I would have are for those first 10 seconds where she's blocked by her trinkets 

Same.  I'm obsessed with her rendition, and I've watched that clip too many times to count.   :jonny5:

OT:  The teaser poster is gorgeous.  

17 hours ago, Desire said:

Iconic :jonnycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.