The Little Mermaid (2023) | Makes a BIG streaming splash on Disney+ | 16M views! 🫧🐚

V$.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• V$.

• Lovett

• Aethereal

• chosensparkles

2 minutes ago, Pop pop123 said:

You can’t deny they did great for their theatrical run

Β 

people turned up to see these movies

And that's literally why more remakes are getting made, it's not that deep

Everyone can just stream the originals on Disney+ if they want, no one's strapping people's butts into those theater seats, it's their choice, their money

5 minutes ago, Pop pop123 said:

All of these were panned and severed no longevity. You can’t deny they did great for their theatrical run but like there’s no positive noise afterwards only drags on social media.

Β 

It’s weird to me how people turned up to see these movies but only to drag it afterwards. It happened time and time again. It’s like they haven’t learned their lessons at all.

We don't care.Β :gaycat2:

I kinda like the teaser, ariel never been white to begin with tbh her skin color are always more like indian/southeast asian/latin/facific... I dont mind halle but id rather have indian/latin/southest asian to play aril since i think they are closer to cartoon aril, also halle looks so pale tbh why casted a black girl if they manage to make her look so pale..Β 

Β 

Β 

They kinda looks the same except the hair imo.Β 

Edited by Pinter

MadonnasBoyfriend
9 hours ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Because the original was a f*cking cartoon and didn’t feature an actual human being?

Β 

Are you being dumb right now or are you just inherently dense?

Bright colors exist irl sweetie ?anyway it doesn't look like she's really underwater. They should really leave this alone

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

1 hour ago, Pop pop123 said:

It’s not giving. It looks so dull. I was hoping it would more colorful and vibrant. And her hair chile….It looks dead lol. It should more colorful (redder), ethereal, dreamy, lively, and floaty and going everywhere. You know it’s in the water.

Β 

Something like this
spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png

You're comparing a night time scene to a scene in day time.

Β 

-

Β 

the leaked scene... she ATE :jonny:

55 minutes ago, V$. said:

:skull:

Β 

I-Β 

:bibliahh:

3 hours ago, Trent W said:

Her hair could be a lot more red, the mix of the lightning and make up looks like a mess. She could look a lot better.

Β 

This is onlyΒ one sceneΒ so is hard to know how the rest of the movie looks like, also the scene is in a β€œdark” area so she might look a lot different in other parts of the movie.

Β 

Her voice is on a whole other level tho, by far the best choice.

Ok mamacita if you say so.Β 

Edited by Distantconstellation

9 hours ago, Bey'Knight said:

TLK is in the top 10 grossing movies of all time. Online fodder is just that … fodder.Β 

Gross does not reflect quality, especially with how stagnant the film industry has been. The movie was panned and is known to be terrible. TLK won’t be remembered just like the 10 other terrible live action remakes and there’s a decent chance TLM will fare the same.

:jonny5:Β :jonny5:Β :jonny5:
Β 

Barbra Streisand’s Musical Daughter.Β 

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

5 hours ago, Tusk said:

Nasally runs were not needed for Part of Your World.Β 
Β 

The simplicity of Disney songs is what makes them beautiful and accessible.Β 

What nasally runs are you talking about?

Β 

**** outta here!

Β 

:rip:

MadonnasBoyfriend

meh pass. i already saw this when i was 4.. The colors are so dull and lifeless. And flounder not being cute anymore is a crime. Just some standard fish :sistrens:

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

Just now, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

meh pass. i already saw this when i was 4.. The colors are so dull and lifeless

Good.
Β 

There’s no point wasting your money to watch it then or see you in other threads relating to this movie.Β 

Β 

Take care.Β 
Β 

:)

She sounds F***** Amazing. :jonny5:This might be the first live disney movie I acually see in theatres. :clap3:Β 

She looks and sounds great, now is your chance Disney pull a Sonic and send this back to the VFX team and up the saturation on her hair. She has enough going against her WHY add to that, I'm sure she'll look gorgeous.

6 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

meh pass. i already saw this when i was 4.. The colors are so dull and lifeless. And flounder not being cute anymore is a crime. Just some standard fish :sistrens:

they said the vfx werent finished at all yet so they could still easily amp it up after feedback

It’s like a shot for shot remake.Β :rip:

Wait a sec this looks really good, one of the only live action remakes I've been excited for! Halle is STUNNING.

Not people complaining about movies bringing people to actual theaters again in a post-pandemic, post-streaming world :rip:Β 

Β 

All the whining is even more tired than seeing new announcements of yet another remake

Funny how these are the same people SPRINTING to the remakes' threads just to complain

Β 

It's been a decade, Let It Go.mp3

I’m so excited!! I don’t like Disney remakes but this one feels promising

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.