The Little Mermaid (2023) | Makes a BIG streaming splash on Disney+ | 16M views! 🫧🐚

V$.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• V$.

• Lovett

• Aethereal

• chosensparkles

8 hours ago, Sweetestsecret said:

Β 

Would love if this helped it get to 600 mill

On 8/21/2023 at 8:10 PM, X~MoviePoP said:

Would love if this helped it get to 600 mill

Lol no,600M are far away.. they are trying to make it reach $300M domesticΒ 

Edited by Sweetestsecret

39 minutes ago, Sweetestsecret said:

Lol no,600M are far away.. they are trying to make it reach $300M domesticΒ 

Well i feel like they should release it with extra footage like the old days but of course streaming is the new thing. Whats it at domestically right now?

1 hour ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Well i feel like they should release it with extra footage like the old days but of course streaming is the new thing. Whats it at domestically right now?

$298M

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Sweetestsecret said:

$298M

Idk if it can make 2 mill in 1 weekend. The sing along is only out for this weekend isnt it?

1 hour ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Idk if it can make 2 mill in 1 weekend. The sing along is only out for this weekend isnt it?

As far as I know,yes

There's only 2 showings a day at my theater this weekend :doc:Β and both are pretty early. I get trying to go for the younger crowd but couldn't they at least add a 6pm showing :weeps:Β will still probably catch it on Sunday to celebrate national cinema day thoughΒ :duca:Β 

I hope it gets oscar love. I need halle to get nom at the golden globes in the musical categoryΒ 

For the first time is predicated to get nominated for best song at the oscars currentlyΒ 

• Like 1

Watched it again tonight on Disney+ and loved it! My flat mate's sister was over and she was enthralled and can't wait to watch herself.

• Like 1

Please let this movie be a huge streaming smash. It may have underperformed in theaters but it was NOT a flop contrary to what some people said. I'm not the biggest fan of Disney remakes but this movie had such a massive racist hate campaign against it, i want it to be as successful as possible for that alone. Especially when the movie is nowhere near as bad as those people pretend it is.

Β 

I do find it interesting how some people in the last few pages were weirdly downplaying the racist hate campaign this movie got, i wonder whyΒ :toofunny3:

If you didn't like this movie it's fine but why deny the obvious?

Edited by Enrique523
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Enrique523 said:

Please let this movie be a huge streaming smash. It may have underperformed in theaters but it was NOT a flop contrary to what some people said. I'm not the biggest fan of Disney remakes but this movie had such a massive racist hate campaign against it, i want it to be as successful as possible for that alone. Especially when the movie is nowhere near as bad as those people pretend it is.

Β 

I do find it interesting how some people in the last few pages were weirdly downplaying the racist hate campaign this movie got, i wonder whyΒ :toofunny3:

If you didn't like this movie it's fine but why deny the obvious?

This!Β 

Watched it for the 7th time yesterday on Disney!Β 

Β 

smiling-nicki-minaj.gif

• Like 1

I finally watched this yesterday. It was fine, could've been a lot worse, considering I'm not a Disney stan.

A lot of the actors were off :deadbanana4:Β The last scene with everyone on the beach was a messΒ :dies:

Ariel, the crab and Ursula kinda saved this.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.