The Little Mermaid (2023) | Makes a BIG streaming splash on Disney+ | 16M views! ๐Ÿซง๐Ÿš

V$.

24 minutes ago, Dr. Alexander said:

Oh, this is even worse. You are having an identity crisis. My PMs are open for counseling.ย 

ย 

6 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Imagine being black and not understanding black comfortability and what it means to let loose with those who understand you. Its called havin fun.

I actually think that behavior is tearing the black community a part. It has very much become the face of the community, but thatโ€™s all Iโ€™ll say because you canโ€™t speak real and raw on this website without it being considered derailing, trolling, and/or hateful.ย 
ย 

Anyway, back on topic.ย 

• Like 1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• V$.

• Lovett

• Aethereal

• chosensparkles

can we get him threadbanned @bluebirdsforever

Dr. Alexander
1 hour ago, Pleighboy said:

ย 

I actually think that behavior is tearing the black community a part. It has very much become the face of the community, but thatโ€™s all Iโ€™ll say because you canโ€™t speak real and raw on this website without it being considered derailing, trolling, and/or hateful.ย 
ย 

Anyway, back on topic.ย 

Youโ€™re acting as if Halle and her sister were twerking with no clothes on at Disney World. There was nothing ghetto about her sister saying her titties look good.

ย 

Are you sane? PM me, seriously. We can have aย realย conversation since you want to talk about the black image.ย 

People should just stop quoting that disgusting person here.

ย 

OT: So Halle got $1.5M? Oh wow. :WAP:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Godontop said:

500 milย :hippo:

:clap3:

The legs are legging. Beautiful 5th Tuesday, $1.8M. Just -19% from last Tuesday.ย 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BNF91 said:

The legs are legging. Beautiful 5th Tuesday, $1.8M. Just -19% from last Tuesday.ย 

Queen of legs

37 minutes ago, BNF91 said:

Legs for days!ย :jonnycat:

I wonder how much gas this movie has in the tank at the box office.ย 

35 minutes ago, Artist said:

Did the submarine give it a lil boost or no? (serious question)

Tiktok is having a field day with this

• Haha 1

Wait $500M is not bad right? Why ppl act like it's the biggest flop of the year :deadbanana2:

Edited by Sept
  • Like 4

20 minutes ago, Sept said:

Wait $500M is not bad right? Why ppl act like it's the biggest flop of the year :deadbanana2:

500M is wonderful - everyone was hoping for 1 Billion but given that China, South Korea and parts of US protested it for having a minority, I'd take 500M as a win.

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 1

On 6/23/2023 at 11:19 AM, kitasss_vlc said:

Holding strong at #3 in Spain on its 4th weekend! Almost 9.5M euros and 1.5M espectators

Still strong here in Spain!

ย 

Stays at #3 again on its 5th weekend! 10.1M euros now in total

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kitasss_vlc said:

Still strong here in Spain!

ย 

Stays at #3 again on its 5th weekend! 10.1M euros now in total

:msmarvel:

Iโ€™d love to see it pass 600 but I get the impression 525M - 560M is the ballpark here.

ย 

Itโ€™s a little disappointing but given how much this movie had working against it I donโ€™t think itโ€™s that badโ€ฆ might go see it one last time before my local cinema pulls it.

Back in the top 5 on Wednesday, passing Transformers. $1.39M, just -24% from last Wednesday.ย 

ย 

Should be around $520-525M global by Sunday.ย 

4 hours ago, V$. said:

:gaycat4:

ย 

ย 

Enough quoting this obsessive fangurl whoโ€™s lost touch with reality.ย 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.