The Little Mermaid (2023) | Makes a BIG streaming splash on Disney+ | 16M views! 🫧🐚

V$.

I think $800-$900 million if it's panned, $1 billion+ if received well. 

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• V$.

• Lovett

• Aethereal

• chosensparkles

On 2/15/2023 at 10:00 PM, DEGUOM said:

spacer.png

:gaycat6:

She looks like sardines in a can.

Edited by Cloy

7 hours ago, BonniemcChicken said:

is flounder the blow fish? or we haven't seen him yet?

No, we haven't seen him.

Halle should not suffer due to Disney’s art department not working overtime to finesse the CGI this movie truly deserves :chick1:

Worried for this but i haven’t seen any actual scenes of acting. So who knows. I haven’t enjoyed any of the live action Disney classic adaptations. Even the ones that people loved and made billions. They were all just fine to forgettable. Hope Hercules is amazing tho, that’s my favorite Disney movie ever. :wanda:
I kinda agree with people saying they should never had made these, just cuz the Disney magic was in the animation flair. But I hope this smashes like lion king and Aladdin. Just to prove that a black Ariel will slay and shut Twitter users up

Let's focus on the positive side : if the goal was to make the sea look from Ariel's perceptive.... It's a success :ninja:

I'm actually more excited for the scenes in the real world (even thought that would be the parts where Halle will be speechless) 

On 2/17/2023 at 6:34 PM, Da Vinci said:

If Aladdin could overcome its universally PANNED Genie reveal teaser and gross $1B, then TLM still has hope :celestial5:

Screen-Shot-2019-02-11-at-8.52.02-AM.png

I thought Aladdin would bomb too but it did not. The same could turn to be true for The Little Mermaid. 

On 2/17/2023 at 10:05 AM, Eóghan said:

you never watched one of the only good live action disney, containing the BEST live action disney song? :psyduck: I mean the movie had amazing word-of-mouth and defied all pre-box office analysis for a reason

can y'all imagine if they give us a new original song for Halle Bailey that is on this level? it's game over for everyone 

oprah-crying.gif 

The amount of online vitriol when Naomi Scott was announced as Jasmine only for her to slay.  I want, need, gotta have for Halle Bailey as well.  Her vocals and renditions alone already set her apart from the other girls.  

oprah-crying.gif

8 hours ago, V$. said:

Well...

'Aquaman 2: The Little Mermaid'  :gaycat7:

Halle Bailey is already going to be attacked by racists. I hate that Disney has set her up for even more dragging by putting out what looks like average at best CGI and color grading.

16 hours ago, V$. said:

Well...

Another L for the DC stans. God always finds a way to PUNISH them.

OT: Yes halle, yes talent.

4 hours ago, V$. said:

Another leak :skull:

Hide contents

I think it's gone... What was it?

The Cindrella remake looked like a theater play. Those remakes need to stop for good.

And what is with these Irish accents?

Moana >>> any of the remakes.

8 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

The Cindrella remake looked like a theater play. Those remakes need to stop for good.

And what is with these Irish accents?

Moana >>> any of the remakes.

That's literally the best remake

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.