Cardi B f/ Kanye West & Lil Durk - Hot ****

Michael196

Love the video, Cardi served, should have dropped with the song, the end.

Yall think thats actually Kanye?

1 minute ago, satellites.™ said:

No. He looks like a computer generated animation IMO, not bad tho. I bet that’s the CGI that held everything up. 

The visuals are dope & she looked amazing. The features do nothing for me. I need a solo extended version, ty. 

******* fire. This song and video go so hard. Kanye looks the best he's ever looked to be honest 

I knew Kanye wouldn’t have shown up to the video shoot. :skull: I wish he would have though.

Nonetheless the video is good but nothing groundbreaking. Not as good as WAP or Up, and after all the hassle she went through with the CGI it wasn’t really worth it.

Honestly this is her weakest effort. In both song and video. The song is trash based off her debut and her droplets. And this video while it looks good with glamor shots but goes nowhere, has no story and no dancing. Which is what made her other videos great. Hopefully she goes back to the drawing board and forgets this song and video exist and comes harder.

9 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

my first thought was no. he honestly looks completely CG in some shots

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Mtjjproducer said:

Honestly this is her weakest effort. In both song and video. The song is trash based off her debut and her droplets. And this video while it looks good with glamor shots but goes nowhere, has no story and no dancing. Which is what made her other videos great. Hopefully she goes back to the drawing board and forgets this song and video exist and comes harder.

This unfortunately 

The video and song go no where. I do like the visuals, but the lip syncing being off from the actual vocals ruins it. Whoever edited the video did a bad job, because with better editing the video would be top notch. The song would also be better with just Cardi, because the men devalued the song more then added to it.

Cardi and "Kanye" serving cleavage!

The video is a meh for me

This video is so mid. She should have kept it and left this song as an album track. It’s weird she didn’t film with either featured artist. It clearly was some mess happening. I can tell by the lack of enthusiasm leading up to this that she probably doesn’t care for it that much. 

I wonder if this will be a big hit and how atlantic and she will react if it isnt

Thinking Of You

I’m going to need people to stop using CGI in their music videos. It’s redundant at this point.

We need the pop collab Cardi that you originally were supposed to release 

The visuals are really good but the video itself is boring. The features also drag the song down for me. 

She never misses visually. Wish the song was solo.

27 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

yes. It's green screened but if it's not him they did a good job at making it appear as him.

all the energy in the video died when Kanye came on....

26 minutes ago, Massive_Teardrop said:

******* fire. This song and video go so hard. Kanye looks the best he's ever looked to be honest 

:rip:

But the visuals are great. the storyline/connector from scene to scene is a little thrown together but I like the video.

I do hope this traumatizes her into no longer using CGI in her visuals because CGI is no longer that girl. It's giving 2000s/2010s and her biggest visuals didn't need all the extra CGI green screen stuff.

For future singles i want real locations.

1 minute ago, 50thStateofMind said:

all the energy in the video died when Kanye came on....

I'm not a fan of Lil durk but he almost stole the show but Kanye's transition much like in the song seemed there and obligatory and not as smooth but I do like his scene but it seemed his part was phoned in more.

She looks so good I mean that all white look :jonny4:

That being said the men bring nothing to the song or music video wish it was solo honestly 

25 minutes ago, cyclone said:

I wonder if this will be a big hit and how atlantic and she will react if it isnt

Cardi already said the next single/video are coming next month.

14 minutes ago, slw84 said:

:rip:

But the visuals are great. the storyline/connector from scene to scene is a little thrown together but I like the video.

I do hope this traumatizes her into no longer using CGI in her visuals because CGI is no longer that girl. It's giving 2000s/2010s and her biggest visuals didn't need all the extra CGI green screen stuff.

For future singles i want real locations.

She NEVER needs to use CGI again, everything was delayed and the video is a good video but it's no WAP or UP.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.