Cardi B f/ Kanye West & Lil Durk - Hot ****

Michael196

3 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

She NEVER needs to use CGI again, everything was delayed and the video is a good video but it's no WAP or UP.

The video fits the song. It's cute. It's not bad but it's not great either. It's like all the ingredients are there but it still leaves and aftertaste. It's the batch of cookies that might have too much butter or too much of something but you still indulge because it's adequate but it's not scrumptious :coffee2:

I'll give the video a solid B.

Kanye isn’t even in it :ahh:

Yeah this was a miss from miss Cardi! It’s okay WAP is still knocking!

Wasn't there a rumour a while ago about cardi and kanye filming the video in NYC? they probably meant filming for the same video but not at the same time, Ye looks so CGI'ed idk if that's him but that rumour makes me think it is.

This is cardi's first video that i don't like, it looks so botched, the video could've really elevated the song, this will probably do numbers but not like WAP/Up.

Ok she served nd looks ******* good! 

This was bad. Wont save this flop single. 

Yeah, video did nothing for me. Usually her videos are events but this was boring

Lil Durk ruined this song

song is really good, i think people that are saying its bad dont have bass on. song is fire

who is white dude with no rythm pretending to be kanye

omg, him carrying the song and not even showing up for the green screen, he could have done it at home and sent it

is he for real

is he boycotting cardi

4 hours ago, slw84 said:

:rip:

But the visuals are great. the storyline/connector from scene to scene is a little thrown together but I like the video.

I do hope this traumatizes her into no longer using CGI in her visuals because CGI is no longer that girl. It's giving 2000s/2010s and her biggest visuals didn't need all the extra CGI green screen stuff.

For future singles i want real locations.

she said in interview with i believe angie martinez she doesnt like CGI and she already hates the video

Cute video but yeah the feats were not needed at all on this track.

lol what a waste of budger and special effects for such a bad song. this video will do nothing for this song.. back to the drawing board :alexz2:

Not Ye saying NOPE

I don’t understand what the label was waiting for…for this to be the final product?? Should have released it with the single so it might have debuted top 10 :rip:

great gowns, beautiful gowns

3 hours ago, Black Jesus said:

I don’t understand what the label was waiting for…for this to be the final product?? Should have released it with the single so it might have debuted top 10 :rip:

I’m curious why her label said she couldn’t release the song and video together the following week.  

Sounded like another major artist was releasing….but then they didn’t. :skull: 

Interestingly enough it's #1 trending on youtube for music...again.

:mandown:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.