Charlie Puth & Jungkook - Left and Right hits 100 M on Youtube

Into The Void

Edited by Insanity

23 minutes ago, Gabe² said:

We love a hit :clap3:

Light Switch will hit this in a matter of days too :clap3:

Wow the army doesn’t sleep… The song is pretty good I guess but LS and Hilarious are better imo. It just feels like Charlie and his label threw Jung-kook at this so that he could get a successful single fueled by the army before the album drop. Maybe I’m wrong though and the gp is clicking

10 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

Wow the army doesn’t sleep… The song is pretty good I guess but LS and Hilarious are better imo. It just feels like Charlie and his label threw Jung-kook at this so that he could get a successful single fueled by the army before the album drop. Maybe I’m wrong though and the gp is clicking

He did announce the album a week later i mean lol:cm:

16 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

You're right.

They are betting heavy on JK.

And why not?

He's proven to be irresistible to the US GP. They feel in love from his 1st English smash... He's about to retire JB.

giphy.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.