Scarlett Johansson Remains the Top Grossing Actress of All Time

Gorjesspazze9

Scarjo is set to direct an Upcoming Marvel Studios Major film not related to Black Widow. Scarlett & Chris evans will extend thier accolades of top grossing actors of our generation, with their upcoming Film “Project Artemis”. Will She continue to upset the internet with her Appropriation roles? Will her continue Success keep haters Pressed? Are you a Scarjo fan? Will her upcoming MCU film become her best production? 

TABS did several numbers on her :jonnycat::jonnycat:

Zoe Saldana is about to be #4 after Avatar...and possibly top 3 after Avatar 3 and Guardians of the Galaxy 3 :jonny6:

Edited by tiagol88

8 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

Zoe Saldana is about to be #4 after Avatar...and possibly top 3 after Avatar 3 and Guardians of the Galaxy 3 :jonny6:

With those two she’ll at least end up at #4 and if Avatar does at least half what the 1st one did and Guardians does 700-900M she’ll end up at #2 only behind ScarJo. Impressive tbh.

8 minutes ago, hector.adriel said:

With those two she’ll at least end up at #4 and if Avatar does at least half what the 1st one did and Guardians does 700-900M she’ll end up at #2 only behind ScarJo. Impressive tbh.

Dominican legend tbh

OT: She's the moment

where is Angelina on this list :coffee2: methinks it may be inaccurate

7 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

where is Angelina on this list :coffee2: methinks it may be inaccurate

She's only done one MCU movie :cm:

Almost all of this list is: MCU, Avatar, Fast & Furious, Emma Watson due to the Harry Potter movies.

Angelina doesn't have a long running IP movie franchise like that. And she's not on the same level as Tom Hanks, Tom Cruise (Mission Impossible IP) and Johnny Depp (Pirates of the Caribbean IP).

Now that i think about it, Tom Hanks being here is the only impressive one. 

Lucy grossing 463m on a 39m budget is still insane. That movie was a big success and proof that she can carry a movie.

44 minutes ago, TheArgonaut said:

Dominican legend tbh

OT: She's the moment

Dominican legend indeed. Es una pena que ella no sepa casi español :deadbanana2:

36 minutes ago, mystery said:

Lucy grossing 463m on a 39m budget is still insane. That movie was a big success and proof that she can carry a movie.

I remember going to see it. Such a cool movie. Well deserved 

37 minutes ago, mystery said:

I wonder what happened with Ghost in a Shell - 168m gross on a 110m budget. :rip:

I’m actually surprised tbh - but I love her and a lot of her work so I am happy for her. I guess it helps that she’s had a career since she was young, though I’m sure most of her cash is from her adult roles obviously. 

Queen :WAP:

I wonder what movie will she direct.. 

this just shows how marvel KILLED cinema

it should be actual LEAD actors like will smith, sandra bullock or leo dicaprio

1 hour ago, mystery said:

not when ghost in the shell and that bachelorette movie BOMBED terribly after it

6 hours ago, Sharapov said:

You mean Marvel keeping the industry profitable. While other Several Franchises have been failing for the last 2 years, Marvel been keeping the lights on through the Pandemic. and Scarlett is the Lead Actress on every Avengers Roll Call

The Lost in TranSLAYtion coins still running too :clap3:

9 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

Now that i think about it, Tom Hanks being here is the only impressive one. 

Welp he has the Toy Story franchise so...

They must thank franchises for that cause if you take out that bulk is not that much money 

9 hours ago, Sharapov said:

:bibliahh:

11 hours ago, Sharapov said:

These list never reflect accurately box office power of leading stars.

Will Smith, Sandra Bullock, Tom Hanks, Tom Cruise, Leo Dicaprio are last true box office movies stars. JLaw also can open a movie not belong to franchise but her hiatus interfere, rooting for her comeback. 

But out of all the Marvel actors, Scarlet actually have the best career out of Marvel films (both box office and acclaim)

She gave us Under the Skin, so she deserves to be #1. :clap3:

7 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

You mean Marvel keeping the industry profitable. While other Several Franchises have been failing for the last 2 years, Marvel been keeping the lights on through the Pandemic. and Scarlett is the Lead Actress on every Avengers Roll Call

you could replace scarlett with the olsen twin in your avatar or lea michelle and the movies would have made the same money :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.