Predominantly white crowd sings the N-word at Roddy Ricch concert; Twitter dragging

State of Grace.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• frenchyisback

• Armani?

• Apolonio

• Hurem

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh this discourse again lol.

How does coercing a crowd of White people to say the n-word because a Black artist purposely put the word in their song make the audience racist? :psyduck: This is the Kendrick thing all over again. 

Edited by Sugar-Rush

2 minutes ago, Tropical said:

:rip:

cancel all 50k of them!

its giving when azealia banks performs and a crowd of white gays screams the n word at the top of their lung 

White people are sick. Simply don’t say the n word. It’s so simple. 

with that being said, even though I know it WON’T, I hope this gives some members perspective. all the racial gaslighting, transphobia and your hatred for nonbinary is wack af. so many of you keep saying straight men can’t say the eff word, but in other threads you’re claiming the n word is just a word that everyone should be able to use and quote in a song and how black rappers shouldn’t use it if they don’t want others to. guess what? they just used the ***. a word that this site constantly uses. you see how dumb the argument “don’t use it if you don’t want others to” is now? this site is constantly displaying internalized homophobia, calling each other sissies, bottoms, faggots, and other homophobic terms (not to mention BULLY Shawn Mendes because you think he’s gay) that straight people use to disenfranchise you and now you’re trying to blame Kendrick, who was trying to call out the ignorance behind it and was trying to be pro LGBT, for normalizing it for his fans to say? I pray this teaches you to learn how to be ******* empathetic to people who are being misgendered and have to hear the n word from non black people, the same way you want people to be when you have to hear the *** :heart:

Edited by Bussea

It’s 2022, and y’all still think this shït’s ok? :toofunny2:

8 minutes ago, Jay-El said:

White people are sick. Simply don’t say the n word. It’s so simple. 

So they're all just supposed to self-censor in the heat of the moment while they're all singing along following Roddy's lead? :deadbanana2: Maybe in a perfect world but this is real life and sometimes things slip through, especially when you're surrounded by thousands of people singing the same damn song lyrics. 

3 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

So they're all just supposed to self-censor in the heat of the moment while they're all singing along following Roddy's lead? :deadbanana2: Maybe in a perfect world but this is real life and sometimes things slip through, especially when you're surrounded by thousands of people singing the same damn song lyrics. 

Yes. If you’re white, don’t say it. I don’t care about your scenarios. 

Thinking Of You

Ever since I literally received a letter of my great great great grandmother being given away during slavery as a birthday gift, I stopped saying the N-word. It’s different when the hardships of the word is right in front your face in a letter from such a horrendous time.

White people should not be saying it at all, especially with how they are. But I think even the Black community should leave it alone too. It’s a horrible word.

:sleep:

It's basically him telling them to sing it lol. They all seem to be enjoying the concert and there's alot of people there. I don't think anyone in the crowd means it in a racist way. Like seriously those are his lyrics. 

40 minutes ago, Tropical said:

What discourse? Your responses in threads today have been…questionable. 

1 minute ago, 45seconds said:

What discourse? Your responses in threads today have been…questionable. 

He’s racist. That’s why he got demodded. He doesn’t bother trying to hide anymore 

1 minute ago, Bussea said:

He’s racist. That’s why he got demodded. He doesn’t bother trying to hide anymore 

@Tropical you running around with sheets with holes over your head girl? Explain. 

2 minutes ago, Bussea said:

I keep forgetting that is Reinvention. :deadbanana2:

the majority of white people are racist :coffee: in public they pretend they're not racist but in private they say much worse stuff.. that's the harsh truth

if you asked any of those people in the audience if they say the n word they'd swear up and down that they don't and that they have 2 black friends

20 minutes ago, Jay-El said:

I keep forgetting that is Reinvention. :deadbanana2:

Wait that r*p**t apologist stan is Reinvention? :biblionny: