Fellow Travelers | Matt Bomer & Jonathan Bailey as lovers, now on Showtime/Paramount+

Hector

Honestly, I wasn't as heartbroken as I was expecting to be by the end of the episode. There wasn't some huge betrayal that a lot of people were expecting. Things are tying up pretty nicely, so I'm content with it ending it next week.

The worse thing that happens to a series is that it gets too many unneeded seasons, and it's the same thing with movie franchises.

• Thanks 1

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UnanimousBB16

• Hector

• Taylor fanboy

• monologueNacafe

7 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I’m scared! Diving in now…

Jk the websites don’t have it yet. :eli:

1 hour ago, UnanimousBB16 said:

Honestly, I wasn't as heartbroken as I was expecting to be by the end of the episode. There wasn't some huge betrayal that a lot of people were expecting. Things are tying up pretty nicely, so I'm content with it ending it next week.

The worse thing that happens to a series is that it gets too many unneeded seasons, and it's the same thing with movie franchises.

Yeah, it would be difficult to carry this into multiple seasons with them mostly being apart but I still want more

Never did I imagine that I would cringe so hard over a gay threesome scene with Matt Bomer and Jonathan Bailey :deadbanana4:

Whilst both actors are good, does anyone else think that Jonathan is outshining Matt? You really see how his characters grows

and changes over the years, even in the most subtle ways, mostly thanks to Jonathans superb acting.

12 hours ago, Weld_E said:

Never did I imagine that I would cringe so hard over a gay threesome scene with Matt Bomer and Jonathan Bailey :deadbanana4:

Whilst both actors are good, does anyone else think that Jonathan is outshining Matt? You really see how his characters grows

and changes over the years, even in the most subtle ways, mostly thanks to Jonathans superb acting.

Using my first post here. I find it interesting that Hawk and Tim have almost the opposite character arc. Tim starts out as a bit naive and unsure and gets swooped off his feet by no f*cks given Hawk but over the decades Tim grows in his identity  and accepts himself while Hawk has trapped  himself in his 50s mindset. His marriage doesn't allow him to grow as a full human. His life demands constant compartmentalization from him.

I also thing Johnny has the easier role to play  in a way because Tim is just so open, honest and  emotional. Tim's like the human version of a golden retriever puppy while Hawk in the hands of a lesser actor would come across as a total sociopath . 

Edited by tflicker
  • Like 7

The stills from the finale are heartbreaking:chick3: I think I won't survive next Friday...:rip:

this show is literally an epic. it's amazing we're getting queer storytelling that's this expansive, dense and thoughtful :clap3:

• Thanks 1

Spoiler

I've really enjoyed this... I'm not exactly "in tears", although I came close with the latest episode... the stuff with Hawk's son REALLY got to me. If you want to sob uncontrollably at a queer love story then watch TLOU - Episode 3.

I think Johnathon and Matt are doing INCREDIBLE jobs, but I will say, Johnathon's American accent does occasionally slip; particularly when he's yelling or in a heightened emotional state.

It's well-made, well-acted, high-brow queer love story through the ages, I'm very much looking forward to the finale.

2 Golden Globe nominations - Limited Series & Limited Series Actor for Matt Bomer :clap3: 

not Jonathan being snubbed AGAIN....**** off

• Thanks 4

Finally watched the first ep :santa: 

I didn't expect it to be this sad, I thought it was a comedy fghjfg. Anyways they certainly got me depressed with a hard-on :clap3: The duality

• Haha 1

The Fire Island episode was perfect wow. I feel so empty after watching. :chick3: I’m terrified for how heartbroken I’m going to be after the finale. 

• Like 1

******* bawling at the finale 

That entire ending was so beautiful :cries: Bawled at the end. What a gorgeous and heartbreaking series, my favorite of the year.

That was a nice series, and a nice final episode.

Shocked Hawk actually bottomed.

Lucy should have left his ass a long time ago.

Everything was handled with grace.

• Thanks 1

I can’t stop crying

That was so beautiful and so heartbreaking 

my god I have no words 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Feetree said:

I can’t stop crying

That was so beautiful and so heartbreaking 

my god I have no words 

Doesn't this not come out for two more days?

7 minutes ago, RunBoyRun said:

How are people watching the last episode 😭

It is on Paramount+, but I'm sure it's also on some pirate sites by now.

I've been violently sobbing for over an hour now :weeps: 

Beautiful show, Matt and Jonathan absolutely killed it.

Has anyone read the book? Im considering picking it up  

Great show. Both the leads were great.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.