Fellow Travelers | Matt Bomer & Jonathan Bailey as lovers, now on Showtime/Paramount+

Hector

I need Matt and Jonathan to collect their Emmys and split the Golden Globe :heart:

This is my favorite gay TV series ever.

• Like 1

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UnanimousBB16

• Hector

• Taylor fanboy

• monologueNacafe

Episode 5 ending was damn heartbreaking, I felt skippy’s pain, I ******* hate society!

This is above anything else, It's so surprising to have this show out of nowhere and be THAT GOOD. I can't handle it, every episode I'm more in love and more sad at the same time.

It’s getting sadder and sadder with each episode. :weeps:

We wen’t from …Ready for It? episode 1 to Tolerate It episode 5 just like that. :weeps:

@Hephaestus for your consideration. :heart:

• Like 1

From what I've read in the reviews, things get a bit messy with the pacing from here-on out, since they squeeze 3 decades into 3 episodes. I'm hoping it isn't as big of a problem as some of the reviews made it seem.

Horizon Flame
21 hours ago, UnanimousBB16 said:

From what I've read in the reviews, things get a bit messy with the pacing from here-on out, since they squeeze 3 decades into 3 episodes. I'm hoping it isn't as big of a problem as some of the reviews made it seem.

Stop reading reviews and make up your own mind. 

8 minutes ago, Horizon Flame said:

Stop reading reviews and make up your own mind. 

I'm actually looking forward to the last 3 episodes. The political stuff got draining, and I want to see how low down and trifling this marriage really is. I want to see more of Lucy, and to see how it deviates from the book.

started this, and have to say, trust that if someone called me skippy in the b*droom I might lose it :jonny3:

Edited by WildAmerican

ugh episode 5 was so depressing. I am ready for them to move on from the 1950s though, it’s getting so heartbreaking. 

Both of these men are really playing in this woman's face. 

Lucy's going to see the same look she saw in her brother, and those European men in her husband and Tim; in her own house, in front of herself and her children.

• Like 1

@Hectorlet's not downvote opinions. I think that puts us on a dangerous road, workshopping each other's emotions

• Thumbs Down 2

Wish they was more of Frankie. His two scenes in the park this episode were phenomenal

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Is this any good? :dies: @Leptine

Yes why do you have doubts? It is very good with great acting, it's a serious adult drama tho with political stuff.

• Like 1

Ep 6 is one of my faves holy **** it's a hit and a hit and hit 

We need everyone to be watching this show and I'm so serious 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.