Fellow Travelers | Matt Bomer & Jonathan Bailey as lovers, now on Showtime/Paramount+

Hector

Absolutely loved the first episode, excellent performances by both leads, amazing chemistry between them, finally a quality gay adult drama after long time.

• Like 1

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UnanimousBB16

• Hector

• Taylor fanboy

• monologueNacafe

2 minutes ago, xrosup said:

I am shaking

2d4c3652cea90db6ed7ad737d97baa24cde3ad72

5627d7654e1a11ba9f397480a5ae83f948ff3e13

Not Matt lunching on his pits :deadbanana2:

I am not the one to watch limited series but

kenan and kel nicksplat GIF

Omg the first episode... wowowowowow the chemistry is off the charts :jonny5:

Toe sucking usually does nothing for me but when it comes to Skippy and Hawn- lord have mercy :WAP:

JohnWayneHolland

The scenes I've seen on Twitter :WAP: the fact that they're both gay, there's NO WAY they didn't feel things for each other while shooting this, and the fact that they both have partners :thing: I would be SICK to my stomach if I saw my husband doing all of those things to another man knowing they're both gay.

they have GREAT chemistry omg i was shocked

Spoiler

the feet scene made me tremble :WAP:

I love skippy. He reminds me of myself and how sl*tty I am when it comes to alpha men and how eager I am to please them.

Gonna read the book but I think we all know the outcome for skippy :( 

On 11/1/2023 at 12:30 PM, JohnWayneHolland said:

there's NO WAY they didn't feel things for each other while shooting this, and the fact that they both have partners :thing: I would be SICK to my stomach if I saw my husband doing all of those things to another man knowing they're both gay.

Straight  married actors do it all the time with no issue…

Edited by Weld_E
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Weld_E said:

acting.gif

• Haha 1

JohnWayneHolland
9 hours ago, Weld_E said:

And I would still be sick to my stomach if I was straight and saw my wife ******* on screen :thing:

The second episode wasn't as good as the first episode, but I like that we're starting to see more of the supporting characters.

From the trailer, it looks like Bomer's character bottoms in the 60s/70s.

On 11/4/2023 at 3:11 PM, monologueNacafe said:

2nd episode was solid. I want to go back and rewatch

Were there as many sex scenes? 🤔

1 hour ago, RunBoyRun said:

Were there as many sex scenes? 🤔

No 

Honestly I don't even care much about the sex scenes despite loving both actors, I'm just glad they're finally doing a big budget gay drama with great gay actors that are delivering excellent performances, Bomer that usually played the younger-naive gay in previous shows is very credible in playing the opposite role this time, great second episode :clap3:

On 11/4/2023 at 7:38 AM, Dancehall Queen said:

I need more homos to watch this, the gifs are making the rounds but where is the discussion :jonny:

I feel like this show is lowkey too serious also with the political parts in order to gain big traction and popularity with gays in general.

2 hours ago, Leptine said:

I feel like this show is lowkey too serious also with the political parts in order to gain big traction and popularity with gays in general.

That’s definitely true. Plus the main audience for anything with two gay male leads is women.. and this might be too gay for that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.