Cardi fights TheShadeRoom: TSR to sue

TROPICUM

Apparently Cardi asked them to delete a photo that had her daughter in it, plus saying most post of them about her are always negative. TSR responded:

and Cardi responded with:

Apparently Cardi asked TSR to post positive family photos + some things she “wouldn’t like the public to know”.

Edited by TROPICUM

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• professor2000

• 6_INCH_HEELS

• JBJT2786

• Theshigo Washidu

I’m listening to Armon Wiggins right now, with him explaining.  Because I’m SO LOST :ahh: 

Ok so if your name is the shade room don't pretend you're here to lift people up, but also cardi is a dumbass so **** them both x.

Team shade room. Cardi is such a manipulative liar. 

The way she just loves starting sh*t:rip: log off and promote that single this is so corny

I want to know the tea, what (or who) were they talking about in that recorded call between TSR x Cardi? ? :eatpopcorn: 

These blogs have too much power.  TSR is professional just enough though that this will probably disappear, they learned from Tasha K debacle, lol.  

:gaycat:

TSR the one blog she cant buy :lmao:

3 minutes ago, xfreshkidxx said:

:gaycat:

TSR the one blog she cant buy :lmao:

I'm calling bs. If they did have it they would've posted it. It's the TSR. They give two fs about celebs feelings lol.

For example an hour ago:

yet theyre still arguing......so who is really lying.

• ATRL Moderator

Cardi really needs to get off social media. 

Isn't TSR one of the most vile accounts? They're always posting clickbait and " Thoughts? ?  "  as their caption

1 minute ago, Marvin said:

Cardi really needs to get off social media. 

Agreed randoms are gonna keep attacking her family and not just her for the rest of her career. She either needs to build thick skin or log out and focus on just her career.

Update the OP let's see if TSR posts or gets caught lying lol.

This PR tactic from both of them... lemme watch:eatpopcorn:

The shade room is up Nicki’s ass and refuses to post anything about her legal trouble or husband, so #ImWithCardi 

5 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Isn't TSR one of the most vile accounts? They're always posting clickbait and " Thoughts? ?  "  as their caption

This is exactly right. And they haaaaate the gays.

I follow them on IG but their comment section is one of the most toxic places in the internet. 

2 minutes ago, Anye said:

This PR tactic from both of them... lemme watch:eatpopcorn:

Lowkey thinking this is what’s happening. :coffee2:

TSR response:

TSR has been showing her love ever since they started posting her again so I’m not understanding. 

3 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

The shade room is up Nicki’s ass and refuses to post anything about her legal trouble or husband, so #ImWithCardi 

Nicki just got into TSR ass today about their coverage of her at Wireless Fest (her weight, etc).  So they not cool either :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.