Chinese researchers develop device they say can test loyalty of ruling party members

Bears01

Awful.

The US isn’t too far from this either, I’m afraid 

The US doesn't need this. We have white gay liberals, ON THIS VERY SITE, doing it for The Democratic Party. 

7 minutes ago, A Bomb said:

The US doesn't need this. We have white gay liberals, ON THIS VERY SITE, doing it for The Democratic Party. 

….I hate the Democratic Party, so try another talking point :cm: deflection is an awful look 

15 minutes ago, A Bomb said:

?

China is trash and so are all online liberals/leftists. 

Xi is really worried that someone's gonna take his seat. :coffee2:

Edited by truthteller

I feel like we should all appreciate the irony of @Bears01fear-mongering about the idea of Chinese companies creating lie-detector systems based on facial expression and the horrors of if that ever got into the Chinese government hands, while unknowingly citing the article from Radio Free Asia, a publication ran by the United States government. :deadbanana4:

30 minutes ago, A Bomb said:

:dies:

this is truly terrifying 

2 hours ago, Bears01 said:

….I hate the Democratic Party, so try another talking point :cm: deflection is an awful look 

Drag them sis don’t hold back ?

I wonder which company is claiming this tech to boost their stock profits. Gworl bye

• ATRL Moderator

I’m skeptical of how accurate such an AI could really be. But, it’s not that it would matter for something so subjective and unverifiable. This isn’t something that should be done for any context. But, I imagine many countries would want to use similar tech for their own purposes.

Serving 1984 :redface:

All the Chinese gov apologists everywhere need to see this and realize this the future for everyone if/when you allow them to be the power that be. Don't let this happen when we can.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.