Female artists with most weeks spent in UK Albums Top 10 | Jess Glynne ties Billie

Lovett

3 hours ago, LesFleur said:

The Supremes have 59 weeks of albums in the top 10, not 50.

https://www.officialcharts.com/artist/11282/supremes/

Greatest Hits (1967)

#1 peak (3 weeks)

24 weeks in top 10

1967 - Greatest Hits -HQ-.jpgSupremes Greatest Hits.png

Live at London's Talk of the Town

#6 peak

6 weeks in top 10

Londontalk.jpg

Diana Ross & the Supremes Join the Temptations

#1 peak (4 weeks)

11 weeks in top 10

Supremes-join-tempts.jpg

The Magnificent 7 

#6 peak

3 weeks in top 10

The Supremes & The Four Tops - The Magnificent 7.png

20 Golden Greats

#1 peak (7 weeks)

14 weeks in top 10

Diana Ross & The Supremes - 20 Golden Greats.jpg

Love Supreme

#10 peak

1 week in top 10

The Supremes - Love Supreme -E-.jpg

This is so impressive especially considering the circumstances :jonny:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• LesFleur

• Reflektor_Creep

• Picatso

3 hours ago, LesFleur said:

The Supremes have 59 weeks of albums in the top 10, not 50.

Fixed, thank you!

Kelly Clarkson with 30 weeks :clap3:I honestly expected something like 10 weeks.

P!nk with over 100 weeks :clap3:  

15 hours ago, lonnie said:

This is so impressive especially considering the circumstances :jonny:

And also considering The Magnificent 7 album with Jean Terrell as lead singer is one of their best performing albums :jonny5:

14 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Fixed, thank you!

Thank you! 

2 hours ago, LesFleur said:

@MrLovettPlease add Eternal

49 weeks in album top 10

https://www.officialcharts.com/artist/27722/eternal/

Untitled

Untitled

1 hour ago, MrLovett said:

Added!

My gosh! 

These ladies were absolutely GORGEOUS. Literally every single member.

:jonnycat:

The way these Black women devoured the U.K in the 90’s. 

45 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

My gosh! 

These ladies were absolutely GORGEOUS. Literally every single member.

:jonnycat:

The way these Black women devoured the U.K in the 90’s. 

They don’t get the love they deserve. 

1 minute ago, Shelter said:

They don’t get the love they deserve. 

They really don't :shakeno:

Olivia Rodrigo spends another week in the top 10 this week, increasing her total to 51 weeks in the region. This breaks her tie with The Supremes, knocking them down to the #27 spot.

Source: Official Charts

• 2 weeks later...

SOUR climbs back into the top 10 this week (at #6), increasing Olivia Rodrigo's total weeks in the region to 52 weeks. :clap3:

Beyoncé's seventh album RENAISSANCE debuts at #1 this week, increasing her total to 73 weeks in the top 10. Joining her in the region is Maggie Rogers, who is spending her first week in the top 10 with her second album Surrender and Olivia Rodrigo who holds strong at #5 with SOUR on her 53rd week in the top 10.

On 7/14/2022 at 6:59 AM, MrLovett said:

Fixed, thank you!

:jonny2: they're back at 50 weeks in OP 

2 hours ago, LesFleur said:

:jonny2: they're back at 50 weeks in OP 

I updated the thread, but not my main doc. :gaycat6: Sorry! Fixed again and corrected on my main doc. Thanks for flagging.

7 hours ago, MrLovett said:

I updated the thread, but not my main doc. :gaycat6: Sorry! Fixed again and corrected on my main doc. Thanks for flagging.

Thank you 

diana-ross.gif

Beyoncé spends another week at #1 this week with her seventh album Renaissance. This puts her total at 73 weeks, tying her with Mariah Carey at #17. Olivia Rodrigo spends her 54th week in the top 10 with Sour, tying her with Paloma Faith at #26.

Beyoncé slips to #3 this week with Renaissance, increasing her total to 74 weeks. With this Beyoncé surpasses Mariah Carey and ties Emeli Sandé at #16. Additionally, Becky Hill spends her third week in the top 10 with her second album, Only Honest on the Weekend.

Madonna debuts at #3 with her remix album, Finally Enough Love, increasing her lead at #1 with 221 weeks. Demi Lovato also debuts at #7 with Holy F*ck, her 5th week in the top 10. Lastly, Beyoncé rounds out the top 10 with RENAISSANCE at #8 - breaking her tie with Emeli Sandé with 75 weeks.

Beyoncé's Renaissance is the only female album in the top 10 this week, climbing up to #5. Beyoncé now has 76 weeks in the region, tying her with Tina Turner at #15.

2 minutes ago, Picatso said:

Gaga is at 118 weeks with ASIB :rip: 

Same for Barbara who is at 115 weeks :rip:

ASIB isn't credited to Gaga on the UK charts or certification company, it's an official soundtrack. Similarly with Barbra. You can see the breakdowns of both artists on their official artist pages here: Gaga and Barbra.

1 hour ago, MrLovett said:

ASIB isn't credited to Gaga on the UK charts or certification company, it's an official soundtrack. Similarly with Barbra. You can see the breakdowns of both artists on their official artist pages here: Gaga and Barbra.

I know but it is stupid and illogical to not count their chart performance especially since they wrote their soundtrack :rip:

23 minutes ago, Picatso said:

I know but it is stupid and illogical to not count their chart performance especially since they wrote their soundtrack :rip:

If that's the barometer though, then songwriters would be included in listings like this. ASIB counts for those artists' respective overall careers, but not for things like this. Which is why Diana Ross and The Supremes are separated as well.

Beyoncé's seventh album Renaissance remains as the only female album in the top 10 this week, slipping one place to #6. This increases Beyoncé's total in the top 10 to 77 weeks, breaking her tie with Tina Turner at #15.

We have another week of Beyoncé's Renaissance being the only female album in the top 10. Beyoncé has now spent 78 weeks in the region.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.