Rihanna talking about R9 goes semi-viral

naval23

3 hours ago, GodControl said:

I believe that she was working on music,  but I don't think we're ever getting R9. Selling makeup has been way more lucrative for her. If her new music were to flop or underperform, she would lose her cool girl image, and her makeup sales would go down the drain. Too much is at stake for her to bother with releasing music. 

Fenty beauty, fenty skin and savage have their own clients. They are not the navy. I don't think this could affect it. 

So Rihanna comeback. We miss you. Stop the lies. 

It’s the cynical foghorns for every year for me 

honestly, drake, Jay-Z and Kanye all drop their albums and hardly ever promote and still get massive success, especially drake in both singles and albums without lifting a finger. What makes her think she’s unable to do the same, idk….. ??‍♂️ 

She has like 10 albums and 1,000 (very good) singles.

Why not just listen to those on rihpeat? :gaycat6: She doesn’t owe anyone squat 

Edited by Damien M

9 hours ago, byzantium said:

She has only released 1 album during Ariana’s music career.  

In the last 10 years This has been the following artist’s output

Taylor: 6 albums + 2 re releases

Ariana: 6 albums

Lady Gaga: 3 studio, 2 collaborative, 1 soundtrack

Selena: 3 studio, 1 ep, +droplet era

Beyonce: 2 Studio, 1 collaborative, 1 soundtrack.  
Billie: 3 albums

Dua: 2 playlists

Adele 2 albums

Rihanna: 2 albums 

Ariannah 

I honestly feel that one day she'll finally decide she wants to release an album, schedule a couple studio days, lay down some vocals, and call it a day.

Imagine being so over your music career you can't even do that in a seven year span :deadbanana4:

Nah cause this is hilarious. She went from yearly releases to a long ass break, followed by that droplet era and the AntiDiary mess. Then the acclaimed and successful half assed era followed by nothing. Quite a career if you ask me :rip: 

• 2 weeks later...

it's been so long and there's been so much demand Im sure she feels so much pressure to deliver

shes sick for making us wait this long

I bet it was supposed to start rolling out in 2020 and then covid made her go nah, let me wait this out. I know she wants it to be RIGHT.

It's the way she said "I am ALWAYS working on music" so seriously with a straight face knowing she was lying through her teeth  :deadbanana:

Maybe if she was still under her initial team in Deaf Jam, she would have been made to make a comeback much sooner.

On 7/10/2022 at 7:58 PM, byzantium said:

She has only released 1 album during Ariana’s music career.  

In the last 10 years This has been the following artist’s output

Dua: 2 playlists

Ffffff :rip:

-

OT: I hate her so much. So hard to stan ha

i think everyones at a state of living with the waiting at this point 

will it ever come? we dont know

are we waiting? yes!

SZA is shaking.

why do my faves always lie to us fans Rihanna & Denis are the biggest liars in history! there answers soon.. is really getting on my nerves.

but you still see my ass worshipping them :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.