Is This the Best Movie Trailer of All Time?

Pop Art

"Of all time" is admittedly hard to pinpoint, but it's up there I fear. :jonnycat:

The beginning is art :alexz: The way they didn’t show the alien so that the audience was literally shook when they saw the movie 

33 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

The beginning is art :alexz: The way they didn’t show the alien so that the audience was literally shook when they saw the movie 

And the end too, when they show the ship drifting in space with that ICONIC tagline "In space, no one can hear you scream." :jonny5:

They actually technically do show two glimpses of the alien: the facehugger is shown briefly and I believe the fingers shown at around 1:17 are the alien's. But you're right, they didn't explicitly show the alien and yet the trailer is still so engaging!

Wow that was good! Thank you for sharing it :)

I love this movie, it is a masterclass in tension and horror, amazing trailer. 

This or Prometheus (the Prometheus trailer was bananas good- too bad the movie was only ok)

I think it is The Mommy trailer. Especially the one without sound 

Also this one is just incredible despite the movie turning out disappointing. 

I need to add this one as well because even though the Sequel trilogy gets a lot of hate, this trailer never fails to give me chills. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.