Top Posters In This Topic

• Oktober Knight

• MotoPapi

• Shaner69

• Dear Reader

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, LosingHimWasBlue said:

She always followed her. 
including her career, her music, and her aesthetic.

so i’m not surprised :cm:

Did she follow Madonna by winning 13 Grammys, 2 Golden Globes, 2 Critics Choice Awards, a BAFTA, and an Oscar? I recall Madge desperately trying to be taken seriously as an actress and failing. Did Gaga follow Madonna by succeeding in the world of Hollywood? I don't think she did, tbh.

33 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

I know Madge hasn't had a hit in over a decade, but overall her career as a solo artist has been pretty successful. :rip:

---

People love to laugh at Madonna on TikTok. Gaga is a girl who loves to laugh.

:deadbanana:

1 hour ago, tiagol88 said:

I know people will hate me for this but if Gaga and Madonna have a sense of humour, Gaga doing something with express yourself would be iconic tbh.

Absolutely they do. They played the role well back in the day, making the media talk. A collab is inevitable. 

1 hour ago, Bang Up said:

Did she follow Madonna by winning 13 Grammys, 2 Golden Globes, 2 Critics Choice Awards, a BAFTA, and an Oscar? I recall Madge desperately trying to be taken seriously as an actress and failing. Did Gaga follow Madonna by succeeding in the world of Hollywood? I don't think she did, tbh.

The way y'all ALWAYS bring up her acting career. Girl, stay on track - we're CLEARLY discussing music here. We know Madonna failed in the movie industry but that's all you have to compare her to where she actually succeeds Madonna in. 

1 hour ago, Bang Up said:

I know Madge hasn't had a hit in over a decade, but overall her career as a solo artist has been pretty successful. :rip:

---

People love to laugh at Madonna on TikTok. Gaga is a girl who loves to laugh.

M is a legend :gaycat2:  post is referring to gaga, anyone with sense would have figured that out

tenor.gif

6 hours ago, MotoPapi said:

It’s been over a decade. Let it go

this is ironic considering the shady comments in here from the madonna stans

46 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

The way y'all ALWAYS bring up her acting career. Girl, stay on track - we're CLEARLY discussing music here. We know Madonna failed in the movie industry but that's all you have to compare her to where she actually succeeds Madonna in. 

And Gaga failed in the music industry, so she choose to star on some movies :cm:

the M stans are truly something else.....its tiring luvs

93FD53E1-700F-4867-A61F-DE4C25581BB5.thu

Madonna followed Gaga back :WAP:

The Out Of Control chanteuse has followed the Like It Or Not hitmaker on tik tok

49 minutes ago, LosingHimWasBlue said:

And Gaga failed in the music industry, so she choose to star on some movies :cm:

Ooooh... Gurrrrllll

Collab incoming 

5 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

the M stans are truly something else.....its tiring luvs

There’s Monsters on the first page (some of the earlier replies, too) trying to be shady, though? Madonna stans have proven they aren’t above biting back, but let’s not act like the Monsters don’t provoke them (and every other fanbase). Both bases are in this thread going back and forth with the same tired arguments, it’s not just one side. 

6 minutes ago, 1989 said:

There’s Monsters on the first page (some of the earlier replies, too) trying to be shady, though? Madonna stans have proven they aren’t above biting back, but let’s not act like the Monsters don’t provoke them (and every other fanbase). Both bases are in this thread going back and forth with the same tired arguments, it’s not just one side. 

M stans are more obsessed with GaGa. Some of us actually like Madge and her music but the nasty stans on this site are too much. sorry boo.

12 minutes ago, 1989 said:

a camel cannot see its own hump

12 hours ago, MotoPapi said:

It’s been over a decade. Let it go

I bet both must be embarassed by how silly some fans are....

I don't like Madonna, even less her stans, but a collab is long overdue to just end this bs. Probably both of them grew up and would be down for it.

• 2 weeks later...

why does always gravitate towards abusers even someone who she says abused her

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.