Olivia Rodrigo sings Torn with Natalie Imbruglia

Hector

Oh wow,  the power :clap3: The fact that she's met so many pop rock greats like Avril,  Alanis, Taylor, Lily Allen and now Natalie is amazing.

Edited by Hector

This was great! We need her and Kelly doing Since U Been Gone or Behind These Hazel Eyes!

She needs to invite Hayley Williams to sing a mashup of good 4 u and whatever song she has been accused of copying. :chick1:

Another terrible vocal performance by miss Olivia. She remains iconic though. 

I like Olivia but it seems a bit strange to me that she went from a Taylor superfan to performing with other famous artists all the time? It's like she's always attached to someone else. I'd love to see more of her independent growth

12 minutes ago, cOe said:

I like Olivia but it seems a bit strange to me that she went from a Taylor superfan to performing with other famous artists all the time? It's like she's always attached to someone else. I'd love to see more of her independent growth

she's brought out like 6 artists for 5min each on a 48 show tour

I don’t hear the bad vocals I think this was amazing. The one with Avril is almost at 2 million views and that sounds great also. 

28 minutes ago, cOe said:

She can be a Taylor super fan and still like other artist?  It’s not like Taylor would ever perform with her on her little theater tour anyways

Natalie’s voice has gotten too deep for her own song but I love her stage energy.

The 90 vibe / asthetic Shes trying to give seems very inauthentic to me :chick3:

one more iconic song Olivia is letting her young audience know

at my date when she sang Republica's Ready to Go, everyone was so silent compared to when she sang Complicated and even that most people were silent

same during her playlist played pre-show... girl put No Doubt, Muse and Lana Del Rey and everyone was looking weird but when Harry Styles, Conan Gray, Charli XCX played, they were ecstatic

should have sung the superior Torn, the one of Ava Max :biblio:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.