Jennifer Lopez - "This Cannot Be Love"

insomniac

Premiere in 15 minutes:

There's a fan campaign by J.Lo fans to try and get This Cannot Be Love (song produced by Darkchild from Love? era) released/leaked as a gift to the fans. 

“This Cannot Be Love” is a song produced by Darkchild (If You Had My Love, Step Into My World) and was recorded by J.Lo during the Love? Sessions. We first heard about this song in  December of 2009 when Rap-Up previewed an early edition of the Sony/Epic version of the Love? album.

4. “This Cannot Be Love”
Produced by Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins

The beginning sounds like the chords from another Darkchild joint, Brandy and Monica’s duet “The Boy Is Mine.” It quickly picks up the pace with an electro-pop beat and speedy hook (“This cannot be love, this can’t be love, this can’t be love,” she repeats). J.Lo wonders whether true love exists. “How could something that felt so right turn so wrong? … I need to know right now,” she demands. The production gets more aggressive towards the end.

Get involved in requesting the song from J.Lo and Darkchild. More info here: https://forum.beyond-beautiful.com/viewtopic.php?p=1272152#p1272152 

So there isn’t even a song in the op? Can’t you keep your little fan campaigns to base? Please. 

18 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

So there isn’t even a song in the op? Can’t you keep your little fan campaigns to base? Please. 

This isn't my campaign, I just saw it posted and wanted to share. So many times threads are made when unreleased tracks leak. There's a video in the OP.

Sounds bad - keep it.

Is it even confirmed that this is legitimate? Find it hard to believe that the BGV/instrumental would be floating around. 

2 minutes ago, k.money said:

Sounds bad - keep it.

Is it even confirmed that this is legitimate? Find it hard to believe that the BGV/instrumental would be floating around. 

I'm excited, I love it. It sounds like a classic throwback Darkchild track. 

There's someone credible on Jennifer Lopez's largest fan forum (Beyond Beautiful) that has verified the instrumental with one if the song's writers. The BGVs chorus lyrics also match up with those as described by Rap-Up in an early preview of the Love? record: https://www.rap-up.com/2009/12/21/album-preview-jennifer-lopez-love/

Larry Del Santo, President of J.Lo Digital is responding to this fan demanded campaign so maybe we're getting it!

:chick2:

I NEED IT ASAP.

It's so long awaited by her fans that it would make them go wild if they release it, doubt it though. lol I'm all about the unreleased, but it's a 10 year old and more song so I'm probably gonna listen it once, twice and that's it. lol We need a new album ASAP. 

14 minutes ago, CosTaSsSs said:

It's so long awaited by her fans that it would make them go wild if they release it, doubt it though. lol I'm all about the unreleased, but it's a 10 year old and more song so I'm probably gonna listen it once, twice and that's it. lol We need a new album ASAP. 

I’m with you. She should just drop a digital playlist featuring 15 random unreleased songs to satisfy her stans. She hasn’t released a proper studio album in idk how long!

33 minutes ago, insomniac said:

I’m with you. She should just drop a digital playlist featuring 15 random unreleased songs to satisfy her stans. She hasn’t released a proper studio album in idk how long!

Amazing idea 

55 minutes ago, CosTaSsSs said:

you just never satisfied ... arent you ? :rip:

Love? is her best album and I honestly wish she'd release something with same sound again. She should create new early 10s-like tracks with RedOne.

10 hours ago, XtinaStripped said:

If it's not Hooked On You why bother?

Hooked On You has already leaked though. Even though it didn’t sound finished I doubt it ever was. This Cannot Be Love hasn’t leaked yet.

7 minutes ago, insomniac said:

Hooked On You has already leaked though. Even though it didn’t sound finished I doubt it ever was. This Cannot Be Love hasn’t leaked yet.

Any News ?

3 hours ago, insomniac said:

hooked on you was finished theres 2 versions 1 demo and 1 final.

13 hours ago, Yudelkis said:

Any News ?

I’m just trying to keep an eye on this thread: https://forum.beyond-beautiful.com/viewtopic.php?p=1272152#p1272152 for updates. If there’s anything they post there I’ll update here as well.

9 hours ago, popstyle said:

Was there a HQ 320kbps that leaked? I’m curious. My dms are open ??

10 hours ago, popstyle said:

Only got the demo, what’s the final version ?

7 minutes ago, Yudelkis said:

I think the demo leaked after the final leaked? I only recently found out about the demo too lmao. 

I hope we get TCBL w/ Jen's vocals considering we've literally wanted this since 2009 :deadbanana4:

3 hours ago, Yudelkis said:

This is 13 years ago so its hard to remember but there is 2 versions for sure. I remember the beat was different and i dont think it had the my neck my back part it was something else. Im trying to find it online .

1 hour ago, popstyle said:

This is 13 years ago so its hard to remember but there is 2 versions for sure. I remember the beat was different and i dont think it had the my neck my back part it was something else. Im trying to find it online .

I only have 1 version?

On 7/7/2022 at 12:47 PM, insomniac said:

I'm excited, I love it. It sounds like a classic throwback Darkchild track. 

There's someone credible on Jennifer Lopez's largest fan forum (Beyond Beautiful) that has verified the instrumental with one if the song's writers. The BGVs chorus lyrics also match up with those as described by Rap-Up in an early preview of the Love? record: https://www.rap-up.com/2009/12/21/album-preview-jennifer-lopez-love/

Wait so that instrumental in the OP is real? Sounds great. Honestly she needs to work with RedOne their is a reason why her last true hits were with him. Dance Again should've also been an album not a greatest hits collection. Especially with DA being a hit for her too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.