Margot Robbie MCU development

Gorjesspazze9

this is an actual Verified report that “Barbie” & Harley Quinn Actress will enter the Marvel Cinematic Universe soon. What Role has her Agent snagged for her? Some fan cast are saying Sue Storm/Invisible Woman of the Fantastic 4. while others want a Mystique origin story, of the X-men Mutants debut. What character will she Dawn? 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

WE ALL KNOW ITS SUE STORM *****

I hope she won’t be type casted for sue Storm or mystique just cuz she is attractive. I actually think Rouge or Emma frost would be a cool take for her as an actresses. Reports are now saying she will be a major Marvel character. ? so it would have to be a well known character 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Noo I enjoyed her Harley :rip: Welp I get a feeling it’s Sue Storm but honestly I’m here for whatever :clap3:

actresses from across the industry are scrambling to get DC on the phone for that Harley Quinn audition as we speak :bibliahh:

San Deigo Comic con is in a few weeks and will probably reveal her as Sue Storm :WAP:now that I think about it. It might actually work. Jessica Alba teas  

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

sue storm is quite dull compared to emma frost.  

make emma and jean a couple; scott is boring. 

The MCU is way past its prime, but good on her for securing those coins :clap3:

She would be great as Sue Storm.

If she does sign to Marvel I guess that pretty much confirms she's done with Harley, which is sad because she really was perfect for that role.

:rip:

24 minutes ago, mathekr said:

If she does sign to Marvel I guess that pretty much confirms she's done with Harley, which is sad because she really was perfect for that role.

I don’t think she’s done as HQ. There’s a rumor she will appear in James Gunn’s new DC show. 

27 minutes ago, mathekr said:

Mte. It might also confirm that Harley is in the Joker sequel and that another actress got casted for that role. 

The timing is just.. suspicious

Miss Robbie gives such Emma Frost vibe tho. 

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I hope she won’t be type casted for sue Storm or mystique just cuz she is attractive. I actually think Rouge or Emma frost would be a cool take for her as an actresses. Reports are now saying she will be a major Marvel character. ? so it would have to be a well known character 

Isn't Emma also extremely attractive in First Class? 

:giraffe:

17 minutes ago, venuss said:

Mte. It might also confirm that Harley is in the Joker sequel and that another actress got casted for that role. 

Wasnt Gaga the front runner for the Joker folie a deux film?

13 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

Wasnt Gaga the front runner for the Joker folie a deux film?

Yeah :gaycat2:

I would love for it to be Emma Frost but 

"but she is in final talks for one of the biggest roles in the cinematic narrative." 

2 hours ago, orange22 said:

Gotta be Emma Frost right?

My first thought just because she’d look amazing :jonny4:  But I really don’t see Marvel doing anything important with Emma Frost anytime soon, or overall tbh

59 minutes ago, venuss said:

Isn’t Gaga playing Harley Quinn in the Joker sequel. 

Yael Stone should have been cast as Harley from the beginning. 

Pls dont give up on Harley :chick3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.