Did You like Space Ghost: Coast to coast

Katamari

I found out HBO Max had Space Ghost and I've been binging it and its still as good as I remembered :bibliahh: I dont know what CN was smoking with the show cause more for the college crowd and adult. Keep in mind it aired on CN before being moved to Adult Swim in the 2000s so it airing for six years without issue is amazing 

Surprised parents didnt complain about it , this one episode had Judy Tenuta saying she was gonna marry Seigfried and Roy and she was gonna be the husband in the relationship :deadbanana4:

i cant tell if the interviews are improv tho

shame it doesn't have the old iconic  Williams Street Productions end card tho :jonny2:

CN really was the best of the trinity :clap3: 

Edited by Katamari

I loved Space Ghost when I was a kid even tho half of it went over my head. Brak was a bad *****!! 

stan :biblio:

The song, yes. I never got into the show, though.

19 hours ago, Keter said:

I loved Space Ghost when I was a kid even tho half of it went over my head. 

So this! Literally had no idea what I was watching but I just loved feeling so bad being up that late and watching it :rip: 

56 minutes ago, The7thStranger said:

The song, yes. I never got into the show, though.

stan glass animals :clap3: 

54 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

So this! Literally had no idea what I was watching but I just loved feeling so bad being up that late and watching it :rip: 

relatable :rip:

the opening is an epilepsy hazard tho :rip: 

23 hours ago, Keter said:

I loved Space Ghost when I was a kid even tho half of it went over my head. Brak was a bad *****!! 

Same here!  It didn't help that I was also watching it dubbed to Spanish, so I'm sure much of the humor also got lost in translation.  I guess I felt "sophisticated" and "mature" watching it lol

Don't know about the US, but I feel like it aired late at night on Cartoon Network Latin America, so it was also kind of a treat to stay up late and watch it :biggrin: 

This whole interview is such a kii :bibliahh:

1. Yes, the song is a bop :giraffe:

2. Omg yes, the show is messy but I don't remember too much about it. I have to rewatch it. I am currently rewatching Daria, another show I used to watch but not 100% comprehend lol. 

What was the spin off with the Red Face dude? He had his own show too right?

I love this show

On 7/8/2022 at 2:17 AM, Poxy said:

1. Yes, the song is a bop :giraffe:

2. Omg yes, the show is messy but I don't remember too much about it. I have to rewatch it. I am currently rewatching Daria, another show I used to watch but not 100% comprehend lol. 

What was the spin off with the Red Face dude? He had his own show too right?

The brak show

that was a classic too

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.