Are you excited for FLO?

Gwendolyn

New UK R'n'B Girl Group FLO is dropping their EP on Friday, after their viral hit Cardboard Box and their newest single Immature being a bop - are you excited for the EP and the girls futures? Do you see them after the follow up for Little Mix? They remind alot of Sugababes and Mis-teeq! 

:WAP:

oh these girls are MAD TALENTEND and they deserved the world

cant wait to see them grow and outsell 

sza and jade from little mix already have their eyes on flo 

Mmmm their music is alright, but they only have 2-3m views on their debut song, which is good i guess?

I can’t see them having half the success of little mix but i can see them having a cult following. 

13 minutes ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

Mmmm their music is alright, but they only have 2-3m views on their debut song, which is good i guess?

It's great for a group that got minimal label promo and was mostly carried by twitter hybe :jonny5:

I am excited!

I hope their label pushes them in the UK charts

Sugababes? more like Destiny's Child. The other girl group, 303, which split up earlier this year had strong Sugababes-vibes

yesss, I'm excited :party:

2 hours ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

Not everything is about numbers. if the music is good, the music is good and that’s all that should matter. 

OT: Yes, Cardboard Box was my Sh*t. And immature is cute. Excited to see what they give. :jonny3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.