Should W.I.T.C.H. be added to Disney + ?

AxelFox

They need to make a reboot of the comic / cartoon

If the CEO really supports the LGBTQ+ community, he would :coffee2:

9 minutes ago, orange22 said:

Yes with a reboot :jonny4:

1 minute ago, Totami Legend said:

Ain't no reboot gonna mess with this FLAWLESS show

2 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Only if they finally make and release season 3 (and more) with that :coffee2:

But yes to this omg :chick3: 

I really wish we got a closure to it to the story. A 4 seasons run would've been perfect and this could've been one of the best animated shows out there.

Yes and we need a 3rd season too (with an OST by Rina Sawayama)

The progression from Season 1 Will having no powers except that necklace to Season 2 Will going full Storm on these heaux 

x-men storm GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

this show could’ve been bigger if the title wasn’t an SEO nightmare 

Edited by orange22

• ATRL Moderator

CLASSIC!!! The theme song was so good :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, Totami Legend said:

They'd probably butcher it like the Totally Spies reboot.

Edited by Scotland

YES!! 

• ATRL Moderator

CLASSIC!!! The theme song was so good :jonnycat:

The potential of reviving these franchice. If I was a Disney + executive I would invest heavily in a reboot animation and give us many seasons :jonny5:

Irma remains that *****, water best element iktr

Cornelia HANDLED **** btw she had that dawg in her and snagged the hottest man too 

EpKWZnkVEAIVrvb?format=jpg&name=900x900

yes inches 

Eo5G_XxXYAMXPx2?format=jpg&name=small

4 hours ago, AxelFox said:

Ain't no reboot gonna mess with this FLAWLESS show

But yes to this omg :chick3: 

I really wish we got a closure to it to the story. A 4 seasons run would've been perfect and this could've been one of the best animated shows out there.

I don’t remember much about the scripts but back in the day I was so annoyed by the simplicity in the characters design. Comic was on a whole other level :chick2:

2 hours ago, Scotland said:

Not if they call the original writers of the comic such as Artibani (Winx) Bruno Enna and Barbucci / Canepa for the art direction :WAP:

Fun fact:

Elyon was supposed to be a very dark character with powers of death but the creator (Canepa) left Disney before they could have explained their vision to the writers of the comic.

20 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Caleb

I used to ship him and Cornelia SO HARD :jonny5: They were my favorite characters

18 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

I don’t remember much about the scripts but back in the day I was so annoyed by the simplicity in the characters design. Comic was on a whole other level :chick2:

That's low key true, but on the other hand the comic focuses so much on teen drama (which does give character development) that there is barely any action and high fantasy in it, unlike the show, which made me gravitate more towards the latter.

Also the main plot is very bare-bones in the comics and everything happens so quick; Elyon was already gone in the first issue :deadbanana:I liked how the show spread out the events and focused on world building, you actually get to care about the people of meridian and the rebellion going on there. 

i never saw the cartoon aside from a few clips on Youtube but was a big fan of the comics. the animation did not age well. it needs to be remade :clap3:

5 hours ago, AxelFox said:

I used to ship him and Cornelia SO HARD :jonny5: They were my favorite characters

That's low key true, but on the other hand the comic focuses so much on teen drama (which does give character development) that there is barely any action and high fantasy in it, unlike the show, which made me gravitate more towards the latter.

Also the main plot is very bare-bones in the comics and everything happens so quick; Elyon was already gone in the first issue :deadbanana:I liked how the show spread out the events and focused on world building, you actually get to care about the people of meridian and the rebellion going on there. 

Yeah that’s true. The action was very underwhelming in the comics. 

They need to add the show on streaming :coffee2:

On 7/6/2022 at 8:39 PM, Scotland said:

Tbh they already butchered it, the storylines in the comics/books were so much better and more intricate. Still loved it though.

-

Please add or do a reboot following the comics.

No.. HBO MAX should with a live action coming later on :WAP: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.