Can young straight guys take advantage of older gullible lonely gay men?

Distantconstellation

5 hours ago, Femalien said:

Old gay money is meant to be burned anyway as it's not robbing it from any next of kin, obviously. That's why these old nelly queens blow their money on art and home decor and **** and their dough usually goes to bourgie charities when they croack

Beetlejuice GIF

It's mutually beneficial. As long as everyone is of age and consenting, who cares? :michael:

Can they take advantage. Yes.

Do I feel bad? No. 

They know good and well these men do not really desire them that is why they shower them with gifts and money. 

I also dont feel bad for these young adult men or women who sell themselves sexually with their own consent.  I also dont feel bad for young adult men or women with consent who willingly want to date someone 2 to 3 times their age. Everyone has enough common sense to know wtf they are doing. All this grooming overuse is getting on my damn nerves.

11 hours ago, Allday said:

straight guys won't do that! :skull:  

yeah they do. ATRL seems to think all straight guys call gayz f*gs and are repulsed by them and that’s not true… maybe in small town america but there’s a lot of guys who get off on the power and being worshipped by the community, I don’t agree with it but it’s definitely happening.

9 hours ago, Illuminati said:

Findom terminology always has me cringing so bad :deadbanana2: But yeah, if they sign up for it they can also quit anytime they want I assume. Unless there's blackmail involved, which I don't condone

i didnt even know there was a actual terminology for it 

Beetlejuice GIF

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.