Coldplay to broadcast their Stade de France show in full on July 17th

gustavothehuman

I knew something special was coming for Paris, they are the first act in history to have four dates at the venue in a single tour :gaycat5: 

Edited by gustavothehuman

Hear? 

bye! 

especially when their tours are such visuals spectacles. Only the UKs answer to Sekai No Owari :clap3:

7 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

Audio only?

I just paid attention to that part after posting :rip:

These old men, I swear :toofunny2:

38 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

I just paid attention to that part after posting :rip:

These old men, I swear :toofunny2:

Welp, boring then :fan:

34 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

Welp, boring then :fan:

Right?! That's only fun if you have Coldplay mutuals on Twitter or something, but half of my timeline is going to be in Saint-Denis already :deadvision:

Edited by gustavothehuman

the only reason to watch it was seeing chris Martin in tank top all greasy and sweaty but since its audio only there's no point in watching it 

Edited by Mohit

What's the point of only hearing them lol

I'm seeing them on Friday for the very first time, so excited :jonny5: I kinda wish they would stream the audio from every show from this tour, but I understand that it's too complicated probably.

Was at the opening show of the European leg in Frankfurt and it was just :jonny5: The HITS. Chris Martin just kept his damn foot on our NECKS the entire 2 hours. It was my 5th time seeing them live and every show has been an entirely out-of-body experience. I highly recommend everyone go see them at least once in concert. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.